A/N

This is my first real story. None of it is edited at the moment and most likely won't be until it is finished. If there are any major errors comment and I'll try to fix as soon as possible.

Please don't steal this story. If it seems similar to another I promise that wasn't my intention. Don't steal this idea. Just don't. That's rude. If you know anyone with these names, sorry, I just liked these names.

If you have any ideas for the story, please share them with me and I'll be sure to give you credit as I don't really have a major direction for this story and would love the help especially when I have writer's block.

(Edit) I've been struggling with what genre to put this book under and have officially decided on Paranormal because of the description Wattpad gives on that genre. Thought I should address this as people may wonder why it has almost every genre in the tags. That is just because of the fact I didn't want to strictly stick with one genre for the whole book. My favourite books to read are ones that have unexpected turns and twists and I feel one of the best ways to do that is to mix a few genres together. Plus I think having more genre's to play with helps lead to a more complex story.

Now.... enjoy the story