Chapter Eight

Ace stood up and stretched his arms, "I'm tired, I think it's time to go to bed," he yawned.

I stood with a grunt and stretched as well, "Well you better drive me home first."

"Pardon?"

"I said you need to drive me home."

"I heard you but you're not going home."

"Excuse me Ace, but I thought you weren't kidnapping me! I need to sleep so I need to go home."

"You don't need to go home to sleep," He spoke like it was the most obvious thing in the world, "You're sleeping here."

"Ace," I begin to complain but he gives me a look that says, Don't even complain. You are sleeping here no matter what you say. "Fine, okay you win. Now leave and let me have my beauty sleep," I said as I began to throw a blanket over the couch.

"You're not sleeping on the couch."

"What do you mean I'm not sleeping on the couch!"

"You're sleeping in my bed."

"Excuse me?"

I didn't have time to argue and Ace picked me up bridal style and brought me over to a room I had yet to see. Inside was what I assumed was his bedroom. The walls were a light grey and the furniture and bed cover was black. There was the occasional clothing item on the floor but overall the room was cleaner than my own. He lightly tossed me on the bed and my body sunk into the memory foam. I layed there and stared at the ceiling, listening to the sounds of Ace moving around.

"I don't really have any clothes for you to sleep in," Ace scratched the back of his neck.

I look down at his hoodie still wrapped around me and gesture to it, "I could just sleep in your hoodie. If that's okay with you," I sat up and looked at him waiting for an answer.

Ace had begun to look uncomfortable, "Just the hoodie?" He struggled with his words but there was a slight smirk peeking through.

I put out my arms like a bat showing how big the hoodie was compared to my small frame. "You're hoodie is basically a dress on me. Plus I have spandex on underneath"

Yes I was one of those girls who wore spandex under my dresses. It just made me feel more comfortable.

He laughed with a nod, something he did quite often, "That's true." He then turned around and removed his jacket. I was memorized by how his shirt came off. The way his black muscles moved was enchanting. I felt my mouth grow dry as it hung open and coughed when I finally closed it. Ace turned his head to slightly look at me and I could see just from the side of his face that he was smirking. He then proceeded to take off his jeans, wait, what!

I cleared my throat again, "What do you think you are doing now?"

He smirked, "Don't worry, I'm just changing into shorts. Plus, you don't really need to watch now do you?"

My face burned red as I turned around and crawled to the head of the bed and climbed under the heavy covers, burying my face in the covers. Soon I had felt the bed dip down and I looked to see Ace, climbing under the covers.

"Are you going to change or no?" He asked and I realized I still had my clothing on underneath the hoodie.

After debating on whether or not to get out of bed I get a brilliant idea. I sent a smirk at Ace then went deeper under the covers till only my head popped out. I then preceded to take my arms out of the hoodie and take off my dress, sliding it off my body by my feet. After unhooking my bra and removing it, I wrapped it in my dress and put my arms back in the hoodie and then tossed the dress onto the floor beside me. I turned to look at Ace to see an amused smile play across his lips.

"Has anyone ever told you how adorable you are?"

I blush again then turn to face away from Ace hoping he'll get the message that I wanted to sleep. Instead, I felt him come closer.

"You didn't answer my question," He whispered in my ear, the words sending tingles down my spine.

I pretended to be asleep and I heard him groan clearly frustrated with my behaviour.

Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around me and pull me close. His head snuggled into my neck and I felt him breathe in my scent then plant a small kiss on my back.

"Goodnight Auden."

_____________________

A/N

Awww, they so cute.

Don't forget to like, share and vote!