Chapter Nine

A/N Told you I would update soon. If you haven't noticed my book is now in the Watty's so yay, that's a thing. 

________________________

I woke up to find Ace's arms still wrapped tight around me. His soft breathing in perfect sync with my own. Wishing I could stay here forever, I snuggled back into the covers. Then two thoughts flooded my mind like a tsunami.

We have school.

I have to use the washroom.

I attempt to jump out of bed but Ace's arm just squeezes tighter. This guy must really work out.

Shut up Auden!

I grab his arm and try to lift it off of me, but the effort is useless. Turning to face him, I examine his face. His hair was all over the place and in slight curls that framed his head.

I poked his nose, "Ace," He slightly stirred but nothing more, "Wake up."

My bladder told me I had no other option, so I resorted to something I never wanted to do, "Wake up butthead!" I screamed into his ear.

He let go of me and flung his arms around, the movement sending him off the bed. I would have laughed if it weren't for the fact that he brought the covers, which pulled me along as well. This caused me, to fall on top of him.

I repeat, on top of him. He was shirtless.

I'm going to die.

Ace rubbed his eyes and looked at me with a smirk and glint in his eye, "Well this is one way to wake up."

My eyes rolled, "Well remember it because it won't happen again."

"Sure it won't," He said with sarcasm.

I raised my eyebrows at him but didn't question as I went to climb off of him.

"Where do you think you're going?" He pouted. May I say he looks adorable when he pouts. I could have stayed there staring at the way his bottom lip jolted out but my bladder argued.

"Well frankly, Ace, I am a human, and humans have this thing they need to do called releasing fluids, would you like me to give you an in depth essay on the activity."

He didn't respond and instead just rolled over and hid his head in a pillow.

I walked over to the bathroom and did my business and brushed my teeth with toothpaste and my finger.

I was in the middle of wiggling my finger in my mouth when Ace knocked on the doorway, "So what are we doing today?"

My words got muffled by my make-shift toothbrush so I spat into the sink and wiped spit off my lips, "School. What else?"

He snickered, "It's already ten, why bother?"

My eyes widened, "We have to go! I need to graduate and so do you so get ready we're going." I ran out the bathroom to his bedroom and put my clothes back on after locking the door, all while ignoring Ace's groans of protest.

I'm interrupted when Ace knocks on the door, even though he is already inside, "My lock doesn't work. Plus I needed a shirt," He reached to the side and opened a drawer where he removed a dark green long sleeve with some buttons at the top. Sliding it on he then rolled up the sleeves and shook out his hair with his hands. "Ready?"

"Sure yeah," I walk out the room, following behind Ace.

He stopped when he looked outside, "It's raining."

I snorted, "Wow, didn't know you could tell the weather by seeing it. Gold star to you."

He turned to look and me and scanned my bare legs and arms, "You're going to freeze."