II: Look, I'm trying.

I hope she forgave me.

"I don't want to make things awkward between us. If she doesn't want to be my roommate, I can just move out to another room so she wont be uncomfortable. I caused her so many troubles before. I just really hope she can get pass our past."

This past few hours I can barely keep my mind off of my predicament. My mind is still pretty overwhelmed that I can make things right between Camila and I once again. I can maybe take this chance without messing anything up all over again. My two friends has been nothing but supportive and helpful to me.

I really fucked up that one good thing that I had.

Normani patted my back softly with sympathy "Don't worry too much Lo. She might already have forgave you. It's been a year already." I buried my face on my pillow and groaned. I really shouldn't stress this much over this. Camila is a really sweet girl but I doubt she can forgive me for everything I've done. "Seriously, just relax. Here's your sketchbook to get your mind off of Camila." Normani handed me my sketchbook before going back to her whatever she's doing on her phone.

I just stared blankly at the cover.

I look around the room to find something to draw. My head instinctively snapped towards Camila's bed. I quickly opened my sketchbook and started to sketch the figure on my mind. Long flowing brown hair, coffee colored eyes, vibrant smile, perfect teeth, petite...

I blink my eyes rapidly.

"Oh my God," I groaned out. Normani looked at me weirdly "What's wrong now?"

I just showed her my sketch. I really can't keep my mind off of her.

"Wow," Normani whistled jokingly "That's tough." I threw a pillow at her that hit her straight on the face. "Camila's coming back soon so I should go." Normani said. "Bye, don't let the door hit you once you get out." I muttered. Normani flipped me off before slamming the door shut. Ten minutes later, the door opened to reveal Camila. She set her bag down by the door and jumped on her bed. I set my sketchbook aside and rolled over my side facing Camila. She turned her head and looked at me.

"Hey," Camila quietly said.

"Hi," I giggled.

"Do you ever..." She whispered hesitantly. I gestured for her to continue talking and she continued "Do you ever wish we could go back like the way before?" I tilted my head and looked at her confused. I thought about for a second before I gave her a sad smile "I just wish I didn't treat you liked shit back then." I muttered. "Lo, I already forgave a long time ago. Besides, I never felt like you did something wrong to me before. Those years... Those years were the best." She grinned. "But do you want to get back to-" She stopped talking as if she suddenly realized what she was talking about.

"Nevermind."

"So, how's your family?" Camila asked.

"They were supportive of me once I was at the right mind. They did their best to help me recover and stop my addiction. Chris and Taylor welcomed me back..." I answered. "That's good."

"How about you?"

"Nothing really changed. They're still the same supportive and cheerful family. Once I told them that I wanted to make a career out of singing, they were really surprised but were still really happy for me nonetheless."

"You still sing?" I excitedly said with a huge grin plastered on my face. She nodded her head furiously like she was really happy and excited when it comes to music. "I still sing. I never stopped. Music makes me feel something I've never felt before. It's something like... Relief. Like I'm free. There's no weight on my shoulders. I sometimes sing at bars to get noticed but it still not paying off... " Her smile were replaced with a frown. I reached across the opposite bed and squeezed Camila's hand "Don't worry. You're a really amazing singer. Just keep working hard and you'll get noticed soon enough."