VII: Well, this is quite the predicament.

"Camz, I don't trust Ariana. She already hurt you tons of time. I think you need to stay away from her." I told her earnestly as we lay in my bed together.  Our back resting against the headboard with our bodies together, intertwined in an embrace. My arms encircled around her waist and I felt her warm hands on my arms, occasionally rubbing them with her thumb.

"I know. I can't let her hurt me anymore. Ariana already broke my trust. Do you really think I would let her in that easily? She has to work for my forgiveness and show that she can be trusted once again." Biting my lip, I listened to her words carefully. I nodded in answer. "I'm just scared you know? Your scarred face when I opened the door made me want to cry. I was mad that I let Ariana lay a hand on you."

"You're too precious." I mumbled against her neck.

Camila didn't say anything and just nuzzled her head against my neck. I felt her hot breath on my neck making me a shiver run down my spine. Her slender arms snaked around my waist and she held onto my back, small hands clenching my shirt in a fist. I blushed at the unusual gesture however I did try to hide it.

As I started to draw small circles on her back with my fingers, she asked me "Lo," My heart pumped faster at the familiar nickname "Sing for me." Then the brown eyed beauty raised her head and looked at me in the eye. I gulped when I saw her beautiful brown eyes shine in the moonlight that illuminated the dark room. "I- I'm not confident with my voice." I lowered my head in shame as I uttered those words.

It's true. I have never sung in front of somebody before. I can list a few things that I'm confident I'm good at but singing is not one of them. Just thinking about people hearing me sing makes me already embarrassed. All of a sudden, I sense her hands that clenched my shirt tug at my shirt. I looked up and she pouted, "Please, for me?"

Shaking my head, I let out a small smile grace my lips "Mhmm, for you."

My eyes searched her face for a smile and I giggled when I saw the beautiful smile. "Don't be disappointed when I start singing, okay?" I frowned playfully at her with disapproving eyes. Despite my attempt to lighten things up, I see her smile turn into a frown "You know I can never be disappointed in you. Be more confident in yourself."

I blushed and bit my lip to contain a smile.

I don't know if she means that in more ways than one but just the thought of that makes me really happy. "I'll try." I whispered in a hushed voice.

Clearing my throat softly, I hummed a soft tune of a Coldplay song. Then I sang the song with my husky voice.

" Come up to meet you

Tell you I'm sorry
You don't know how lovely you are
I had to find you
Tell you I need you
Tell you I set you apart

  Tell me your secrets
And ask me your questions
Oh let's go back to the start
Running in circles; coming up tails
Heads on a science apart "

I think I can relate to this song more than I can imagine. Everything was easy from the start. Good things were set for the two of us. I enjoyed those times wholeheartedly. I hoped she did too. But I just had to ruin things for the both of us.

Everything was good until my mom died. 

" I was just guessing at numbers and figures
Pulling your puzzles apart
Questions of science; science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart

Tell me you love me
Come back and haunt me
Oh and I rush to the start
Running in circles, chasing our tails
Coming back as we are "