XV: The Big Reveal

I stirred around the bed to try and find a comfortable position. Without opening, my eyes I wrapped my arms around the naked body of the girl beside me and scooted closer so our skin touched, causing my skin to tingle with warmth radiating from the gorgeous girl laying beside me. With her back turned to me, I sighed and nuzzled my nose on her bare shoulder, placing soft little kisses occasionally. Cold wind blew from the window causing goosebumps to appear on my skin as I shiver from the cold air that hit my bare skin. I tightened my arms around her to warm myself up.

Beautiful brown tresses lay across the pillows making my brown-eyed girlfriend look even more beautiful in my eyes. Her hair was tousled messily across the bed, even some strands of hair fall on her face as she breathed evenly, indicating that she was still peacefully asleep. I finally opened my eyes and placed my slightly chapped lips on her shoulder, leaving sweet kisses once more.

I slowly and gently removed my arms around her body and sat up, covering my chest with the covers to prevent them from being exposed. Smiling as I remember the passionate love making that took place last night, I looked over my shoulder to admire Camila's toned back. The singer shuffled a bit and then turned to lay on her back.

Minutes later, her hand started to feel around the bed while she was still asleep. It was as if she was trying to reach for something. I stared at her moving hand with confusion before I got an idea. Tentatively, I reached out my hand for her to reach. I silently waited if she would do something. Then her hands reached and gripped my hand gently while she was asleep. Fuck, that is so cute.

I lifted her hand up to my lips and planted multiple kisses from the back of her hand to her palm.

Camila soon opened her eyes and looked around the room with a cute confused look on her face. I cooed as she rubbed her eyes and yawned. I smiled at the brunette before plopping back down on the bed. Camila turned to me finally remembering the events that transpired the night before. She then straddled me without saying a word causing an my skin to tingle at her electrifying touch. Camila smile down at me and cupped my cheeks.

"Thank you for last night." She whispered with her raspy morning voice. I shook my head and waved her off, "What are you even thanking me for?" Confusion was evident by the tone of my voice. "You always make me feel loved and for that, I'm grateful." Camila clarified, making my lips curl up in a small comforting smile. "You're my girlfriend, of course I'll let you know that I love you every second that I can. It's my job."

"Hmm... You did make me feel really loved last night." Camila smirked seductively, causing heat to rush to my face at what she was implying. Her index finger trailed up and down on my forearm softly while staring at me sweetly. Goosebumps appeared on my skin as our skin made contact causing a shiver to run down my body.

She looked at me with her doe eyes, a playful innocent glint in her eyes but the smirk playing on her lips says so otherwise. Finally regaining my confidence, I chuckled and leaned closer so that our faces were mere centimeters apart. Her eyes stared into mine before her gaze fell to my lips. "It was my pleasure." I breathed as our lips brushed against each other but neither of us dared to connect our lips, yet.

However it didn't last very long when I couldn't help but connect our lips. The kiss started out sweet and gentle at first but then became more heated. I deepened the kiss and moved one hand to her waist.

After a few minutes of kissing, I pulled away and started to trail sweet kisses on her jaw, causing her to giggle. I playfully bit her on the underside of her jaw gently. The girl smiled sweetly at me. "I didn't take advantage of you last night did I?" I asked her doubtfully. Camila's eyes widened and she shook her head instantly, "No baby! Why would you think that?" She lifted my head up by my chin gently so that I gazed into her eyes. "It's just that- I didn't imagine that our first time would happen like that. Well I mean, it isn't really our first time but the first time in years-"