Chapter 5: The concert

Demi's POV

After Max dropped me off at home, I went straight to bed. I was so tired. The next morning I woke up at noon. I looked at my phone and I had one unread message. I unlocked it and clicked on the message. It said, 'Hey Demi, it's WInter! Text me when you wake up!"  

'Hey I just woke up.' I replied

'Someone was tired.'

'Yeah haha. So what time should I pick you up tonight?'

't doesn't matter. When does the concert start?'

'7. But I have sound check at 5.'

'Does 4 work?' 

'Yep! I'll pick you up at 4 and we'll go over to the stadium.'

'Sounds good! See you later!' I can't wait to bring her to my concert! It's going to be so much fun! I ate breakfast and took a shower. It was 1:00pm. I watched TV until 3. Then I decided I should get ready for the concert. I put on some black skinny jeans, a band tee, and a grey sweatshirt. I straightened my hair and did my makeup. By the time I was done, it was 3:45pm. I went downstairs, locked up my house, got in my car, and drove to Winter's apartment. I got there at 4:02pm. I got out and knocked on her door. She opened it with a big smile on her face. "Hey ready to go?" I asked. Winter nodded and we got in my car. I started driving to the stadium. "Are your parents home?" I asked.

"No. They went out for a date."

"Ooooh." I said. We both laughed. We got to the stadium around 5 and Winter and I went in. Winter sat in the front row while I sang a few songs on stage for soundcheck. After, I did my meet and greet then the concert started. It was about 3 hours long. Winter was in the front row, cheering and singing along. After the concert, Winter met me in my dressing room. "You were amazing!" She said. I smiled. We left and I dropped her off at her apartment. "Text me tomorrow!" I said before driving away. When I got home, I changed into some pajamas and layed in bed. I got a text from Winter. It said, 'I had a lot of fun tonight. Thank you! Goodnight'

'Your welcome! Sleep tight!'  I replied. I went on twitter and tweeted, 'What an amazing concert! Had a really good friend there, I'm glad she had fun. Goodnight my lovatics!' I put my phone down and quickly fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE COMMENT AND\OR VOTE! NEXT PART IS VERY INTENSE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THE STORY!!!!