Chapter 26: Kidnapped

Demi's POV

I saw a piece of paper on the kitchen table. I walked over and picked it up. It read, 'I went to my friends house. Sorry I didn't wake you up. See you soon! Love you! ~Winter ' I Iet out a sigh of relief. Thank god she's okay. I was so worried. I made breakfast and brought it into the living room. I sat on the couch and turned on the TV so I could catch up on my crime shows.

Winter's POV

When I woke up I wasn't at Demi's house anymore. The last thing I remember is falling asleep in Demi's arms. "Hello!" I yelled. I heard footsteps. Where the hell am I? What's going on? I tried to open the door but it was locked. "Is anyone there! Please let me out!" I heard the footsteps getting closer. I don't know if I should be afraid of them or grateful for them. Shadows appeared through the small crack under the door and the sound of a key in a lock rang through my ears. The door swung open almost hitting me and someone I wished I'd never see again stood there. Wilmer. "Finally you're awake." He said as he walked in, slamming the door close behind him.

"Let me go!" I yelled. He laughed.

"Silly little girl, I told you not to tell anyone."

"W-what are you talking about?"

"Don't play games with me. Demi texted me."

"She what?!"

"You know bitch don't fucking lie to me."

"She said she wouldn't. And it's not my fault! She found the note by accident! Let me go and I'll make sure the cops don't find out about this."

"I don't give a shit about the cops. I said I would kill you and now I want you dead." The door was still unlocked and he's not in front of it. If I go fast enough I think I can make it out. On the count of three I'll run as fast as my legs will take me. 1..2..3! I ran towards the door and grabbed the door knob. I pulled the door open, yes I did it I'm going to make it! I felt two arms wrap around me and pull me back. I kicked and screamed as I was pulled back into the room. Wilmer threw me on the floor. I looked up at him, he was pissed. That was a horrible idea. "Where the fuck do you think you were going?" I didn't answer. He left, slamming the door behind him and locking it. I started crying uncontrollably. Is he really going to kill me? When? How? I rolled over on my side and something fell out of my shirt. It was my phone! I must of fell asleep with it on the bed and it slipped in my shirt! I quickly grabbed it and sat back up. The first thing I thought to do was call Demi. I went to my contacts and my shaky finger tapped on her name.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry it took so long to update. I've been really busy. I'll try to update again soon, maybe today if you're lucky. the more comments and votes this chapter gets, the faster i'll update! thanks for reading!