Chapter 44: Whipped Cream Pies

Demi's POV

Me and Winter went back to my dressing room. "So this was the last show?" Winter asked as we both sat on the couch. 

"In the U.S. I'm going to South America in a few months to continue the tour there."

"South America?" Her expression changed from excitement to sadness. 

"Yeah."

"So you'll be gone.."

"From home...but not from you." She looked confused. "You're coming with me, silly!" I added.

"I am?" She looked confused.

"Well if you want to. You don't have to I just thought you wouldn't want me to be away so you'd want to come with me and-" She cut off my rambling by putting her index finger against my lips. 

"Of course I want to go, babe." I was about to kiss her when someone opened the door. It was Camila.

"Woah sorry was I interrupting something?" She asked.

"Nope not at all." I answered. Winter giggled. 

"Okay well we're all hanging out and I just came to ask you guys if you wanted to join us." 

"Yes!" Winter exclaimed.

Winter's POV

We both got up and followed Camila to the group. Cher Lloyd, Demi's little sister and best friend, Collins Key and Fifth Harmony were there. Me and Demi leaned against one of the walls. I didn't really know any of them so I just let them talk. "Where are you going after this?" Camila asked. 

"Winter and I are going to stay in L.A. for a while." Demi answered. I saw Dinah leave the group. She came back quickly with a huge smile on her face. Oh boy, another prank I'm guessing. I moved farther from Demi as I caught a glance of a whipped cream pie behind Dinah's back.

"Hey Demi," she said, getting Demi's attention, "I just wanted to say I love you!" And with that she smashed the pie in Demi's face as everyone burst into laughter. Demi's mouth hung open as she wiped some whipped cream off her face. She rubbed it on Normani and Camila.

"That was brave," Demi said, "But when I see you in L.A. your ass is mine!" I couldn't stop laughing. That was soooo good! Demi went to the bathroom to grab a towel. 

"That was uh-mazing! But she's not kidding, you better learn to sleep with one eye open!" I said to Dinah. Demi came back with her face all cleaned. Except she left a little on her lips. "Winter," She said as she turned to me. 

"Yeah babe?" 

"Can you help me get the rest off?" She smirked. I know exactly what she means. I pressed my lips against hers, spreading the whipped cream onto my lips. Around us we heard, "ooooh" and "awww" I pulled away, licking my lips.

"Better?" I asked.

"Much better." Demi grabbed my hand and we went back to her dressing room. We grabbed our stuff before getting on the bus and going back home. 

I unlocked and opened the door because Demi was too tired to. She belly flopped on the couch as I hung up my sweatshirt and put both our purses on the table. "Come up to bed with me." I said.

"Too far." Demi mumbled.

"I guess I'll just sleep alone tonight." I said in an exaggerated sad tone.

"No!" Demi said as she rolled over on her back.

"Come on then." 

"Carry me!" She said in a little kids voice. I walked over to the couch and picked Demi up, bridal style. I carried her upstairs and put her in our bed. I laid next to her, neither of us bothered changing out of our clothes. I felt Demi put her arm around my waist and pull me close to her. "I'm glad we're together again." She said in a sleepy voice.

"Me too."

"I love you."

"I love you too." I replied before falling asleep.

--------------------------------

this chapter sucks, i know. I'm out of ideas for this story. please comment or message me suggestions, ideas, or what you want to see please! I'll read everyones ideas and use as many as I can! thanks for reading and voting! (Also please check out my other Demi fanfic if you have't already!)