Chapter 16: The First Day

Winter's POV
Demi and I went into her house. "Where's my room so I can start unpacking?" I asked. Demi took me to my room.

"Here."

"Thanks." Demi left. I shut the door. The room had purple walls and a full sized bed in the middle of the room. It also had a desk with a big mirror behind it across from the bed, a closet on the right of the bed and a bathroom on the left. Oh thank god I have my own bathroom. I put my clothes away in my closet and put my sheets and pillows on my bed. I put my makeup bag on my desk along with my laptop. Then I went in the bathroom and put my soap and hair stuff away where it needed to go. Last but not least, I took out my blades. I have to hide them, I put one on top of the mirror in the bathroom, one under my mattress and I put the rest of them in a bag which I put in one of my shoes in the closet. I put my box of Demi posters at the bottom of my closet and that was it. I fell back onto my bed and stared at the ceiling. I can't believe I'm living with the Demi Lovato. This is every Lovatics dream. But this means I have to eat and I can't cut. Well I can, but I have to be very careful and not let Demi find out. My thinking was interrupted when I heard a knock on the door. "What?" I asked.

"Can I come in?" I heard Demi ask from the other side of the door.

"Yeah." Demi came in and sat on the bed.

"You unpack fast." She said as she looked around and saw everything.

"I didn't have much stuff."

"No posters of me?" She asked as she smiled at me.

"No. I left them at home." I lied.

"Why?"

"I don't need them." Demi gave me a puppy dog face. "I live with you, I don't need your posters on my wall."

"Fine. Come get some breakfast. I made scrambled eggs."

"No thanks. I'm not hungry."

"You don't have a choice. Come eat." She said as she stood up. She put her hand out, offering to help me up. I grabbed it and she pulled me to my feet. She put her arm around my shoulder and we walked out to the kitchen.

Demi's POV
I could feel Winter tensing up. I can't believe that a girl this beautiful is struggling with an eating disorder. How does she not see her beauty? We walked into the kitchen and Winter sat down. I sat across from her. I started eating. She just stared at her plate and pushed the eggs back and forth.

"Please eat." I said.

"Ok." She said as she continued to push her food around in her plate.

"Winter, please eat." I said.

"I heard you the first time!" She yelled. I was taken by surprise when she raised her voice.

"Winter, calm down." I said as I started to stand up. Winter pushed her chair back and stood up. She quickly looked at me before running off to her room. I saw that she was crying, I didn't notice before because her hair was covering her face. I ran after her, hoping to catch up to her before she got to her room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for over 2k reads!!!! please comment and tell me if you're liking the story so far!!!