Chapter 33: New Roommate

Winter's POV

The next morning I left my car behind the building and walked around to some stores. I got 3 applications. I filled them out at a picnic table in the park. I have nothing better to do. I finished and brought them back. They were surprised I finished them so fast. I went back to my car and looked through the back to see what Demi packed. I have most of my clothes, my laptop and charger, my phone charger and my makeup and hair stuff. Damn she basically cleaned out my room. Maybe that's her way of telling me I'm kicked out. I have to find her and find out for myself if she really forgot or not. I turned on my computer, 50% battery. Not bad. I searched concert dates and interviews. She just did an interview on Ellen, she must be in LA. She had a few concert but the tickets are expensive and I won't be able to get enough money for a plane ticket and a concert ticket in time. I haven't even gotten a job yet. I got in touch with the phone company and they finally turned my phone back on. I didn't have any of my numbers but they managed to recover my pictures. I had so many pictures of me and Demi. Looking at them makes me want to cry. Luckily I have the same number because that's what I put on the aplplications. I stayed in my car all day listening to music.

Demi's POV

Marissa flew up two weeks ago. We decided to be roommates! Well..housemates. Today we made hot chocolate and a blanket fort. I went under it first and she pushed all the blanket on top of me. We couldn't stop laughing. There were so many blankets it took me a few minutes to get out. Marissa didn't help because she was on the floor barely breathing from laughing so hard. I sat on her. "Demi..Demi..get off.." She said in between giggles and breaths for air.

"Not until you apoligize! We worked hard on that fort!" I joked.

"Never!"

"Fine then I'm not getting up." Marissa tried to push me off but she failed.

"You better apoligize soon because I'm hungry and want to drink my hot chocolate but I can't reach it."

"Yeah me too. Sorry Queen Demetria." She said. I got up and helped her up. We drank the rest of our hot chocolate and Marissa made spaghetti because I sure as hell can't cook. We were eating and Marissa's smile kinda faded, she looked sad. "Everything okay?" I asked.

"Yeah.." She said as she continued to look at her plate and push her food back and forth. I brought my fork to my mouth and put some more spaghetti in my mouth. Marissa dropped her fork on her plate and blurted out, "I'm going back to Texas." I almost choked.

"What?!" I mumbled because my mouth was full of food.

"I have a flight leaving tomorrow morning. My family misses me already and want me to come home and.. I miss them too. I'm sorry Dems." I swallowed the rest of my food.

"It's okay, I get it. We can just skype or call eachother everyday."

"Of course."

"Since this is our last day together probably for a while, we should make it the best."

"Okay so what should we do."

"It's only 2 so we could go to Disneyland!"

"YES!" Marissa exclaimed. We finished eating and changed out of our PJ's. I drove. We went on so many ride's it was so fun!

---------------------------------------------

I'm in school right now and don't feel like doing my work so I'm updating this instead! The concert on Wednesday was the best day of my life, hands down. I hope you all get to experience it one day because you deserve it. Sorry for any spelling or grammer mistakes. Thanks for reading and please comment!