Chapter 12: Unconscious

Demi's POV
After the interview, Max picked me up and drove me to soundcheck. People we're already lined up outside. Some of them had sleeping bags. I can't believe they stayed over night. My fans are the best! Max and I went inside. My crew let in some fans and I sang two songs from my second album. Then the fans asked me some silly questions. It was really fun but Winter wasn't there. I hope she's here for the concert. After soundcheck I had about 30 minutes to prepare for my concert. I changed my clothes and curled my hair. I had 10 more minutes. I peeked out into the audience. There were a lot of people here. I scanned the front few rows for Winter but she wasn't there. I went backstage and ran into my dressing room. I quickly grabbed my phone and called Max who's at the front door checking for tickets right now.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey have you seen Winter?"

"No I haven't. Sorry."

"Ok." I hung up. I wonder where she is.

Winter's POV
I had a killer headache. I looked at the time. Shit Demi's concert is starting! I jumped of the couch, grabbed my purse and ran out to my car. I shut the car door after I sat in the driver's seat. As I started the car, I felt really dizzy. I must of just gotten up too fast, I'm sure I'll be fine. I backed out of my driveway and drove to the stadium. When I got there, the parking lot was full. I had to park down the street, I got out of my car and ran down the street. I showed my ticket to the guard at the door and went in. Demi was already singing. I went to my seat. I was in the 3rd row. I waved to try to get Demi to notice me, she looked over and a huge smile appeared on her face. I was having fun but I felt so sick. My head was pounding and my vision was getting blurry.

Demi's POV
I had to start the concert even though Winter wasn't there. I sang like 8 songs. My fans we're going crazy! I looked over to the left and saw someone waving to me. It was Winter!! A huge smile grew on my face, I couldn't help it. I was happy she was here. I sang another song, the whole time I kept looking over at Winter. She wasn't moving around and dancing as much. Then she just passed out. I stopped singing, "Hey! Someone help her! She fainted!" I yelled while pointing to her. I saw Max run over to her and bring her back stage. I finished the concert as quick as I could and ran backstage. I saw Max, "Where's Winter?!" I asked. "I brought her to your dressing room." I nodded and ran off  to my dressing room and opened the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost 1k reads?!?!?!! Thank you all soooo much!! Please please please comment and vote!!!!!