Chapter 54: Spa Day and Dress Shopping

I'm going to do a small recap of the last chapter because I know for some people it was blank. I don't know why that happened but here's the important things you missed

- We found out that Joe was the one who broke into the house because he is working for/with Wilmer to get something but we don't know what it is they are trying to get.

-Demi's worried about Winter because she's been so anxious so she decides to make plans for them to go out and just hang out all day and relax.

We left off with them getting in the car and Max driving them to the spa.

Winter's POV

We arrived at a spa and Demi went in to see how many people were inside and to make sure our reservation was all set. "Are you coming in?" I asked Max.

"No, I'm going to stay out here to make sure no one..you know, suspicious goes in."

"Ok. Is there a back entrance or anywhere to sneak in?"

"I'm not sure but I'll check. I'll make sure no one goes in that'll hurt you. Just relax and enjoy some time with Demi. Okay?"

I let out a sigh, "okay." Demi came out and opened my door. "Ready?"

"I guess." I took hold of the hand she extended out for me. I stepped out onto the solid pavement and Demi shut the car door behind me. She led me inside. The smell of lavender incense filled the room. A woman in a white pantsuit approached us,"Ms. Lovato, your room is ready. If you would follow me please."

Demi and I followed her into a room with candles along the walls and two beds in the middle. The woman handed us each a white robe and told us to change and our masseuses would be in soon. When she left, Demi and I stripped down and put on our robes before laying on the beds.

---

After our massages, we got our nails done and then we went out back to the hot tub.

"This is nice."

"I'm glad you're enjoying it." Demi said as a grin took over her face.

"Thank you for getting my mind off of things."

"Anything for the girl I love." I smiled and leaned over, planting a kiss on her lips. We spent the rest of our time in the hot tub in silence, relaxing.

When it was time to go, Demi and I changed into our clothes and went out to the car. "How was it?" Max asked as Demi and I buckled our seatbelts.

"Relaxing." I responded.

"That's good. Where to next?"

"The mall!" Demi said enthusiastically.

"The mall? Why there?" I questioned.

"We have to get you a dress to wear to dinner tonight. Our reservation's at six."

"Dinner? Demi this spa was nice enough. We can just go home now."

"Nope, not gonna happen." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine but I'm paying for my dress and dinner."

"No you're not."

"Yes, I am."

"No you're not."

"Yes I am."

"Alright, alright," Max interrupted. "You can split the price." Demi slumped back in her seat and crossed her arms.

"Fine." She mumbled. I giggled at her childish action.

Demi's POV

When we got to the mall, I grabbed Winter's hand and dragged her into the dress store. I started pulling dresses off the racks and piling them into Winter's arms. "Geez Demi, I only need one dress."

"But we have to find the perfect one. Go try those on!" I said as I pushed Winter into one of the dressing rooms. She tried each dress on, some were too small, some were too big and some were just plain old ugly. I kept running back and forth, grabbing different dresses. Winter was getting a little annoyed so I knew I had to find the perfect one soon. I kept pushing dresses aside on the rack until I saw the perfect one. It was a purple dress surounded with black flower lace designs. I quickly grabbed it and ran to the dressing room. "Winter! Put this one on it's perfect!!" I threw it over the door and unpatiently waited for Winter to put it on. 

"Ready?" Winter asked from the other side of the dressing room door. 

"Yes! Let me see!!" I heard the lock click and the door opened, revealing my beautiful girlfirend in the dress I picked out. My jaw dropped at the sight. It was perfect! It was sleeveless so her hair was resting perfectly on her bare shoulders and the dress ended right above her knees, showing the rest of her sexy legs. 

"Do you like it?" Winter asked.

"Like it? I love it!!" 

"I'll go change back into my clothes and we can buy this dress and head out." Winter said before going back into the dressing room.

When Winter tossed the dress over the door, I quickly grabbed it and went to the register to pay. I went back to the dressing room right as she came out. "Ready to go?" I asked.

"We have to pay for the dress first."

"Oh I already payed for it," I said as I held up the freshly bagged dress. 

"Demi, I thought we were going to split the price."

"Oops too late."

"Fine. But I'm paying for dinner." 

"We'll see." I grabbed a hold of Winter's hand and we left the store. Max was right outside because he was too "embarrassed" to be seen in a dress store. 

"All set? He asked. 

"Yep, let's go home." I said as we headed out to the car.

When we got home, Winter and I watched a movie before getting ready for our date. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated for awhile, I feel like I'm always saying that. Since school started it's been hard to update. I was planning on finishing this chapter and posting it earlier in the week but I wasn't really in the mood I guess. My boyfriend broke up with me monday morning and it kinda killed me so I didn't do much at all this week. But I'm trying to pick myself up now and just let it go so hopefully I'll be updating more.

Anyways, I hope you like this chapter, please comment and let me know what you think and any suggestions you have for the story. Thanks for reading and voting.