Chapter 38: Winter?

**2 days later**

Winter's POV

Me and Demi have skyped a couple times over the last few days. Tonight Demi's doing a show in LA and Marissa got me a plane ticket so I could fly up and surprise her. Demi has no idea. Right now I'm about to board the plane.

I finally landed. I took a decent nap so I feel refreshed. Marissa also booked me a hotel room, I owe her big time. I got to my room and put my bags down. I didn't bother unpacking because when Demi sees me there's no way she's gonna let me sleep in this hotel alone. She'll drag me to her house with her, but I don't mind that. I miss her like crazy. I'm super hungry. Luckily Marissa didn't notice but I bareky ate at her house, I had two apples and some water. Yeah I know it's bad but I don't care. I need to be skinny. But I'm not eating now, I don't want Demi to see me for the first time in months and think how fat I've gotten because of those stupid feeding tubes at the hospital. Around 5:30 I decided to drive to the stadium. I found a spot in the parking garage and walked over but damn is it freezing out here. Doors open at 6 so I only had to wait outside for a little while. When the doors opened they scanned my ticket and I went in. I went straight to my seat. Woah I didn't even notice I'm in the front row, center stage. Demi will be right there. I started tearing up. My baby is somewhere behind that stage. I just want to jump on the stage and run back there to find her. It felt like forever until Demi came out. Fifth Harmony and Little Mix opened for her, they were amazing. There was a small intermission before Demi's set. The lights went down and I started screaming and jumping along with the lovatics around me. I heard the opening of Heart Attack and a black shadow rising up from the stage. The spotlight turned on and she was there. Demi. My Demi. I started crying. I want her to see me, I want to hug her, kiss her, hold her in my arms. She started the second verse and walked around the stage. She went to left and right but not the center. As she started her next song she walked down the catwalk. This is it, how is she going to react. Will she cry too? Will she just smile and wave. What if she doesn't even notice me because of all the lights shining on her? Oh god now I'm just freaking myself out. She scanned the first row. Looking at all her beautiful lovatics singing along with her. Then she got to me, I put my arms up and screamed, "DEMI!!" as loud as I could. She stopped and starred at me, in shock and disbelief. She stopped singing. "Winter? WINTER!" She screamed. She dropped her mic and ran off the stage so fast Max couldn't keep up. She ran to me and before I could say or do anything she cupped my face and crashed her lips on mine. Is was the most passionate kiss you could ever imagine. I didn't notice until Demi pulled away but the cameras were on us so are kiss was on all the big screens around the room. I started blushing. The whole crowd was cheering and awing us. Demi was crying too. She helped me climb over the gate so we could actually hug. She completely wrapped her arms around me and pulled me so close to her. I let my head rest on her shoulder. This moment, right here is the best moment ever and I don't want it to end. "I'm so glad you're okay." She whispered in my ear so just I could hear. She let go and grabbed my hand, "come on," she said as she pulled me towards the stage. I pulled back.

"Oh no I don't go on stage. I'll stay down here." I said, letting go of her hand. 

"Oh come on! It'll be fun!" Demi grabbed my hand again and dragged me up the stairs behind her. 

----------------------------------------------

Pretty fast update. And they're finally together again yay! The more comments, the more and faster I write! Tell me what you like and what you want! Thanks for reading and voting. (Sorry for any mistakes) Stay strong little warriors! ♥