Chapter 34: New Job

Winter's POV

The next day I woke up to a phone call. Before I answered I noticed it was noon. Damn I slept pretty late. I answered my phone, "Hello?"

"Hello, is this Winter?"

"Yes."

"Great! I'm Kristen, I'm the manager at 7-Eleven. I read your application and would like you to come in for an interview."

"Oh yes, when do you want me to come in?"

"Are you free at all today?"

"Yeah, how about in an hour?"

"Sounds great. I'll see you then."

"Alright thank you!" I hung up. I changed into some clean clothes.

The interview went well. She said I got the job and I can start tomorrow. Before going back to my car, I snuck into the locker room at a gym and took a shower.

Demi's POV

Marissa's flight just left. I went back home and fell asleep on the couch because we stayed up almost all night. When I woke up my stomach would not stop growling. I made a grilled cheese and ate it while scrolling through twitter. My Lovatics are the best, some of the stuff they say to me is so silly. I posted some pictures of me and Marisa at Disneyland as I put the last piece of my sandwich in my mouth. Mhmm that was the best grilled cheese I've ever had! ..or maybe I was just really hungry. I put my plate in the dishwasher..just kidding I left it on the counter. I don't do dishes! I ran out of the kitchen and belly flopped on the couch. Around dinner time I got a text from Marissa, 'Just landed.'

'Okay, glad you got there safe. Love you, get some sleep xo'

'Love you too xx' I didn't feel like making anything so I went to subway. There were two girls there wearing my shirts. I sat and ate with them. They said their names were Rebecca and Lucy. They were only 14, we talked for about 20 minutes while we ate. They were really sweet. Before I left, I took pictures with each of them and gave them autographs. When I got home I tweeted a picture of us I took. 'Such sweethearts. What a great dinner, love you Rebecca and Lucy ♥' Immediately my Lovatics were tweeting me stuff like, 'I wish I could have dinner with you' and 'I love you so much Demi. Thank you for everything' I found Rebecca and Lucy's twitters and retweeted the pictures of us they posted. They were telling people all about what happened and fangirling with everyone. It was adorable. I DMed one of them. 'I had so much fun with you two tonight! Love you both, thanks for your support!! xoxo' I also followed them. I'm feeling super generous tonight. It was just really fun to hang out with two of my fans and talk to them without being rushed by Max or paparrazzi. I took off my makeup and put my hair in a ponytail before laying in bed and dozing off. 

----------------------------------

Guuuys I totally threw out my lower back today by carrying a 40 pound bucket of water. It hurts like shit. Ok so I'm going to promise you an update tomorrow BUT only if I get a decent amount of comments (5-10+) So comment please!!!