Chapter 28: Hidden Room

Demi's POV

I explained to the police on the phone what happened and then waited for them to come. They better hurry, I'm so worried. I hope she's okay. The police met me a block away from Wilmer's house. They followed me there. I parked infront of his house and got out. One of the officers told me to wait outside. They smashed down the door and ran in yelling for Wilmer to come out. I heard them running and yelling. A few minutes later they came out with Wilmer in handcuffs. "Did you find a girl in there?" I asked one of the officers as the other walked Wilmer to his patrol car. 

"No ma'am. Just him." She has to be here. I ran over to the car as the officer opened the door for Wilmer to get in. 

"Where is she! Where the hell is Winter!" I screamed at Wilmer. 

"You'll never find her." Wilmer said with an evil smirk on his face.

"What the fuck did you do to her?!" The other cop ran over and pulled me away as Wilmer got in the back of the patrol car. The officer drove away with him. 

"Ma'am you need to calm down. Do you need a ride home?" The officer that pulled me away said.

"No I can drive myself." I walked to my car. I got in as the officer drove away in his car. I waited for him to drive out of sight. I jumped out of my car and ran into Wilmer's house. Winter has to be here somewhere. I ran through all the rooms. "Winter! Winter!" I called out a few times. She's gotta be here. I found a locked door. I think it's the basement. I ran my fingers over the door frame and felt a key. I grabbed it and unlocked the door. I hit the light switch and walked down the stairs. There was a bed, side table, and a bookshelf. It was still pretty dark. There was a lamp on the table so I turned it on. I gasped as I saw blood on the floor. Oh god I hope that's not Winters. I didn't see any doors or anything. Where is she? "Winter! Winter where are you!? It's me, Demi!" I heard a little noise. "Winter? Is that you?" 

"Demi..Demi I'm over here.." I heard Winter say weakly. 

"I'm coming baby don't worry!" I ran over to the bookshelves. It sounded like her voice came from here. "Winter! Say something for me, I need to follow your voice!" 

"D-Demi.." She whimpered. She's definitley over there. I pushed the bookshelf with all my strength, There's a hallway behind it. I pushed the shelf enough so I could get through. Holy shit it's dark in here. I pulled out my phone and turned my flashlight on. I walked to the end of the hall where another door was. I flipped the light switch next to it and saw light come through the bottom of the door. The key was on top of this one too. I stuck it in the lock and opened the door. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Two updates in one day? You guys are lucky. Maybe I'll update again tomorrow if I get a lot of comments and votes! Is the blood Demi saw Winter's? Also, Winter's obviously very weak, can Demi get her out and save her in time? Comment what you think and what you want to happen!! Thanks for reading!