Chapter 20: The Kiss

Winter's POV

I heard the front door close. I wish she would've stayed and just layed in bed with me. Wait ..what? What am I saying? Do I like Demi? No I can't. I'm not a lesbian. I always joked about being lesbian for Demi but I wasn't serious..and anyways it would never happen. Demi's obviously with Wilmer. She's not into me. I need to stop thinking about this. Me and Demi are just friends, that's it. I stood up and walked into the bathroom. I turned the sink on and splashed some cold water on my face. I wiped it off with a towel then went downstairs. I sat on the couch and turned the tv on. I wasn't really paying attention to it though. I was on my phone scrolling on twitter. The lovatics on my timeline were all tweeting that she was out with Wilmer. How did they already find out? I hope there's not too many paparazzi bothering them. I put my phone down and tuned into the tv. I put Spongebob on. Yes I still watch Spongebob, it's my favorite show. After a few episodes I grabbed my phone and decided to text Demi. I haven't heard from her since she left. 'Having fun?' She responded quicker than I thought she would.

'Not really. Everyone found out somehow and there's paps everywhere. We're leaving soon. Wilmer might come over. Do you mind?'

'Not at all.' I lied. Honestly I'm jealous of him. I really do want Demi. I love her. But she'll never love me back. She's too good for me. I don't deserve her. She woudn't want someone as messed up as me.

'Yay! We'll be there soon.' I put my phone down. I guess I should make myself look more presentable. I changed into some black skinny jeans and a grey shirt with a big cross on it. I straightened my hair and put some makeup on. I was finishing up my eyeliner when I heard the door open. "Winter!" I heard Demi call.

"I'm in my room! Be down in a minute!" I shouted back. I heard them laughing. I'm glad she's happy with him. I went downstairs. "Hey." I said shyly.

"Hey! Wilmer this is Winter." Demi introduced us. Wilmer shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you." He said with a kind smile.

"I'm going to go make some food since we couldn't really eat at Olive Garden. Pasta sound good?" Demi asked. Wilmer and I both nodded. "You two get to know eachother." She added before leaving to go to the kitchen. Wilmer and I sat on the couch.

"How long have you and Demi been together?" I asked.

"Um a few months. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No." I giggled as I turned a little red. We went back and forth with a few more questions. Wilmer was acting really weird. He kept starring at my lips and asking me about my love life. I was in the middle of a sentence and out of no where he leaned in and kissed me. My eyes shot open and I pushed him away as I stood up. "What the fuck Wilmer!" I yelled. Demi ran in.

"What's going on?" She asked as she looked at the scene.

"He fucking kissed me!" I yelled. Demi looked shocked.

"No I didn't! She's making shit up! She's crazy! She just doesn't want us together!" Wilmer interrupted. Demi looked at him then me, like she was unsure who to believe.

"Demi you don't think I'm making this up do you?" I asked.

"Well.." She said uncertainly.

"Demi..I can't believe you're taking his side. I wouldn't lie to you."

"Really? Because you lied about your disorders for a while." I could tell she was getting angry. I can't believe this is happening.

"This is completely different."

"Did you really not want me to go out with him or bring him here? You should've just said that. Come on Wilmer, we're going to your house." Demi grabbed her stuff and her and Wilmer left. I collapsed to me knees and sobbed into my hands.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

oooh drama. haha what do you think's going to happen? will demi find out wilmer actually did kiss her? please please pleeeaaase comment! i want to hear your feedback and ideas. you can always message me too :) i hope you all have an amazing day!