Chapter 22: Love

Winter's POV

Demi said she loved someone else. Why was she with Wilmer then? She was looking into my eyes when her gaze changed to my lips. She leaned and kissed me! Kissed me! Demetria fucking Lovato kissed me! I pulled away and she looked at me smiling. "No, no this can't happen! It's not true!" I yelled. Demi's smile disappeared. She put her hand on my shoulder.

"Winter, I'm sor-" I pushed her hand off my shoulder and interupted her sentence.

"No! No!" I yelled and stood up. I ran up the stairs into my room. I locked the door behind me and jumped on the bed. I was laying on my stomach and sobbing into my pillow. Demi was banging on the door, begging me to let her in. She says she just wants to talk but I have nothing to talk about with her right now.

Demi's POV

I'm such an idiot! I ran to my room and got the key out of my jewelry box. I ran back to Winter's room and unlocked the door. I sat next to her on the bed. "Winter..I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that." I said as I was about to cry. I really like her, I wished she liked me back. She sat up and leaned against the head board. I sat next to her. We were both looking straight ahead. "I'm sorry Demi." She said, breaking the silence.

"I should be the one apologizing. I shouldn't have done that. I should've known you don't like me like that." I said sadly.

"But Demi..I do like you like that. But you don't really love me. You're just upset about Wilmer."

"What are you talking about?"

"You don't really love me. Why would you? I lied to you about everything and hid my disorders from you. But now that you know about them, you know how fucked up I am. You don't want to date a fucked up mess like me. I'm not good enough for you." I could tell she was about to cry again. I moved so I was sitting in front off her. I sat on my knees and held her hands.

"Winter why would you think that? You're not a fucked up mess. You're beautiful and worthy of life. Your disorders do not define you. I loved you before I broke up with Wilmer. I thought I loved him but I don't. I love you. I love your beautiful sparkling eyes, and you're gorgeous long hair. Your smile lights up my whole world. I melt every time I touch your soft skin. Your hands fit perfectly in mine like they were made for each other. And your perfect pink lips, they look so soft and I've been waiting to place mine on them for so long. Winter, believe me when I say this..I love you." We were both crying by now. Winter didn't say anything.

"I love you too." She said quickly before kissing me. I accepted it and our lips moved together in synch.

---------------------------------------------

Awwwwwww cute! Haha you all wanted them to fall in love so there you go! So they need a ship name now! Comment one please!! And also comment if you liked this! Do you want more drama or cute romantic stuff? Or a mixture of both? Tell me what you want please! And keep the comments coming for faster updates! Thanks for reading and commenting and voting!!!!