Chapter 36: New Hair

Demi's POV

I hung up. What the fuck Marissa? Why would she bring that up. We all know Winter's dead. That's it, she's not waking up. I didn't even notice but I was crying. Fuck. Why her? Why did she have to die? Why coudn't it have been me? I texted Marissa, 'Sorry for getting kinda mad. I just miss her so much.'

'I get it. I shouldn't have called you, my mind is just tricking me. I'm sorry for bringing her up.'  I didn't really have any plans today. I'm super bored. Maybe I'll go get my hair dyed again. Yeah, that sounds good. I grabbed my keys, purse and jacket before going out to my car. I drove to my favorite hair salon and went in. "Hey Demi! Whatcha thinking about doing today?" My hairdresser, Sharon asked as I sat at her station. 

"Not exactly sure. Can I see the color book?"

"Of course!" She handed me the book and I flipped through a few pages.

"That one!" I said as I pointed to a bright pink. 

"Oooh that'll look so good! I'll go mix the color!" She took the book and went to the back of the salon. I took out my phone and went on twitter. 'Changing my hair color again!' Everyone wanted to know what color. I'll wait until it's done so I can tweet them a picture. It didn't take that long because I didn't have to bleach it. It looked so good, I love it! I payed and went home. I straitened my hair and took some pictures then put them on twitter.  My phone started ringing. "Hey." I answered.

"Demiiii!!" Maddie yelled. I giggled.

"What's up babygirl?"

"I saw your hair! It looks so good, I love it!!" 

"Thanks! Maybe I should steal your look and go purple next!" I joked.

"Awh I miss talking to you Dems."

"I miss you too. Maybe you can come and stay for a week or something."

"YES!"

"Woah calm down there." I laughed. "I'll talk to mom and make some arrangements."

"Yay!!!! Thanks Dems! I gotta go, Bea is coming over in a few." 

"Alright tell her I said hi! Love you!"

"Love you too." We both hung up. God do I love talking to my little sis. As soon as I put my phone down it started ringing again. Am I popular today or what? It was Selena. "Selly! What up?"

"Hey Dems, you doing anything."

"Nah why?"

"Can I come over? Im boooored."

"Sure why not. But bring coffee!"

"Ok be there in half an hour." I hung up. Well now I have plans!

Marissa's POV

I couldn't stop thinking about that girl I saw. I swear that was Winter. It had to be, it looked like her and she's here in Dallas. But why didn't the hospital call Demi? I have to find out. It's probably not her but I have to prove it to myself. I drove to 7-Eleven and went in. Unfortunatley it's the busy hour so I had to wait in a big line. I was next. The person in front of me paid and moved over. The cashier was looking down and putting the money in the register so her hat was covering her face. "Winter?" I said. She stopped what she was doing and looked up at me.

------------------------------

Jesus christ you guys really wanted another update today. sorry it took all day. i had homework and as much as I hate it, I had to get it done. So here it is. I know this chapter sucked but it's kind of a filler inner leading up to something so just you wait. Hopefully there will be an update by Wednesday but if not, there will be one on saturday. No promises for like a certain amount of comments or anything but the more comments I get, the more I'll write each day and the faster I update!! So please comment! And thanks for reading and voting!!