[Chapter Eight]

Aala's POV:

I can't help but feel frustrated by my own emotions. How they let themselves loose.

"There are two Aalas. Prince Aalaadihth of India, and just Aala, a normal young man with big dreams." She smiles at me. "But both of them are you. They're both Aala and Aala is both of them." She tells me. Her voice is so soothing and her words make my heart beat faster. There can be different Aalas. That's okay.

I can feel her warmth off her. She smells of vanilla and something else. My lips feel parched just by looking at...Nayla's lips. I feel a small hiccup creep its way through my throat. I slide back in my stool and blurt out the first thing that comes to mind. "Y-yeah." And of course, I had to stutter. I can't bring myself to find her eyes again. The ones that pull me in like a whirlpool yet coax me.

She gets up. "Thanks for the tea and company. Good night Aala," her voice is soft.

"Good night...Nayla. Thank you," I manage to say without a stutter.

I can see a smile play on her lips.

"Aala?" Nayla calls to me. She stands by the doorway.

"Yes Nayla?"

"Remember, Aala. It's just Aala. You're just Aala. You don't have to be a prince when you're with me. We're just Aala and just Nayla." Then she walks out the doors before I can reply.

I feel my on lips tug on me.

"Just Aala, just Nayla. Starting to grow on me."

Surprise!

Thank you for reading!

Okay I'll go now~