[Chapter Fourteen]

In-Su's POV:

I licked my lips, making them wet. It was hard to resist. Her lips were right in front of me but I passed it and went for her cheek. It was delicate and warm against my lips.

I leaned back and my throat hitched. Still, I managed to blurt out "Goodnight Nayla."

I rushed out of the room and stuffed my hands into my pockets. I found my way to my room. It was a cozy room with an attached bathroom. My two butlers greeted me.

"Prince In-Su!" Lian said. He was a nice fella. His suits were always clean and tidy. But I don't think anyone can compare to Ian. That scary statue like man was nice enough.

"Hey Lian."

"Prince In-Su, how was your meeting with Princess Nayla?" Warner asked. He was tall and young. Maybe closed to my age. I slid off my suit coat and he took it from me. He was in charge of getting my suits and tuxes arranged.

I shrugged. "Nice," I said, trying to steady my voice. Warner must have seen through, because he grinned. He decided to leave it at that and I was glad.

When I had dismissed Lian and Warner after washing up, I lied on the bed. My bare chest was half covered from the navy blue sheets. I stared at the ceiling and tucked my hand behind my head and held my neck in my palm.

Nayla's fight with Trent flashed through my head. The way she kicked him. I winced. Ooh.

It was a knew side of her. For once, she lost her cool. She wasn't the proper princess I always saw.

And I liked it. I mean, not that she was kicking a man to bits. She was pretty bad ass. But it was new. I know something about her now. Something that makes her more...like a normal person.

I was right about her. Just like a flower. Won't know her true beauty until she blooms.

I like it. I like her sass. I like her bad side.

I want to know more.