[Chapter Nine]

Thanks!

Hi!

Can I get a hi?

Okay, nevermind.

***
"Honey?"

"Yeah mum?"

"When do you think you're gonna go on a date?" She asks. I almost spit my drink out but I force it down.

I wrinkle my nose at her. She rolls her eyes.

"I know..." I groan. The people are getting restless. They want to hear about some spicy stuff. Like some royal love story, or some kiss or something. I do know something. Aala's lopsided smile pops in my head. I shake my head and push it aside. Not right now Aala.

"I know you do," she says.

"I just don't know which one." I tell her. The TV blares.

Princess Nayla has six boys in her hands. It's a tough choice. But the first places from the citizens are Hoshang and Jae-Hwa!

The crowd claps and cheers. I sigh as I listen.

When will the Princess find what she's looking for before she has a date with one of these lovely men.

The announcer's voice is so dramatic that I laugh out loud. Mum shushes me. Her eyes are glued to the screen.

Will it be the devilish boy with a killer smile, Xavier from Spain?

The shy, but smoking hot Aala of India?

The serious and mysterious Hoshang from Persia?

Accented, cutie pie Cepos of Egypt?

Or the boy from West Korea? Intelligent and sweet Jae-Hwa!