[Epilogue]

"Alaa!"

"Mommy!" Axel whines. I pick him up and grab Zane by the wrist. He follows and cries. "Alaa where are-"

"Maaaaa!" Chirag yells. Suddenly, Aala appears with Chirag in his arms.

"Daddy!!!" Zane slips from my hold and runs to his daddy. Zane latches onto Aala's leg and then abruptly starts to snore. Aala gently picks him up with Chirag in his other arm. Chirag rubs his closing eyes and snuggles closer to Aala's chest. He settles them on a large blanket.

"Where's Aarav?" I whisper to him. Aala looks around frantically.

"I'm here daddy." Aarav peeks out from a corner.

"Come here," Alaa says holding out his arms. Aarav zooms into his arms. Axel in my arms has already fallen asleep. I lay him down beside Chirag and collapse with my boys. Aala sets Aarav down too and lays next to him. He pulls a blanket over us.

We never expected to have this many kids. Aarav is our eldest and is four years old. We decided to have kids after learning the ropes of being king and queen. We decided for more kids but it wasn't expected that we had triplets. Axel, Chirag, and Zane, in that order. They're all three years old.

I look at Aala. He looks back and smiles. Suddenly his face turns of worry because I'm rushing to the bathroom fast. I keep to the toilet and vomit hard. Aala is right behind me and patting my back.

Then I look up at him.

He looks back.

"No you don't think..."