[Chapter Twenty-Eight]

"You're going to do beautifully. You always do," Rose said.

"You're right. I can do this," I said mostly to myself. Rose fixed my dress. I made sure to wear a soft color so I wouldn't come off too strong. I also took care in picking out my jewelry. Wearing too much could mean that I was "showing off" and of course I didn't want to come off like that on my first expression.

"Princess, are you ready?" Ian asked. His head popped through the door. I nodded and walked to him.

"Let's go."

***
I stood at the entrance of the castle to great the parents and siblings. Father and mother did the same, but just a little further inside.

Reporters were present, only because the other nations wanted to tell the people where their leaders were. I found no harm in it, but dad surely did. More people meant more risky action. Guards held the reporters from coming in contact with the Royalties.

I noticed there also were far more of our guards stationed at the windows and entrances. Of course, the Leaders had their own personal guards too, but we made sure to take extra measures. Walking towards the door were three figures. I waited until they finished an interview to greet them. Cepos came first to greet me. "Hi there!" He says ever so happy.

"Hello Cepos," I reply. Today, he wears a traditional black and white suit. But this wouldn't be Cepos if he didn't have some flare. His shoes were a bright yellow with brown laces. I smile.

A woman whom I assumed to be his mother stood happily next him and another man. She wore a thin purple head piece which had jewels and beads that interlaced each other. The piece looked like a veil a bride would wear, but it did not cover her face. She a wore layered dress that hung to her ankles with a variety of colors.

"Her Majesty, the Queen of Persia," I nodded curtly. She smiled and I realized just then, how much her and her son were alike. The Queen's eyebrows shot up and pulled her son's sleeve. She spoke in Persian with Cepos. He chuckled and looked back to me.

"She say's you are beautiful," he said, smiling.

I laugh and reply. "You flatter me."

"Oh no, you are beautiful," says a man. He also wears a head piece but with no jewels. His clothes are also layered and with a variety of colors. But his colors seem to be more simple yet more vibrant.

"His Majesty, King of Persia," I greet. " Thank you, your Majesty."

"Yes, and thank you for taking upon our son," He replies.

"Oh it is a pleasure."

He smiles and then leaves with his wife to greet my parents. Cepos follows and leaves with a wave. I wave back and watch them talk until another pair of parents come my way.

"Princess Nayla, greetings."

"His Majesty, King of Korea," I nod respectfully. His stance wae powerful, a contrast of his physic. He was small and looked quite fragile, like an antique.

I noted that In-Su falls in step with his mother and that Jae-Hwa falls in step with his father.

"Hi Nayla," In-Su smiles from behind.

"Hi In-Su," I smile. The King suddenly blocks my view of In-Su.

"Princess, you are so very kind to take care of my Jae-Hwa," he says.

"Uh, oh he's been very kind," I say.

"Thank you Nayla," Jae-Hwa says. His suit is black and with a white dress shirt beneath. His tie is fiery red. He glances into the ballroom. "Father, we must be going now, the King is waiting."

His father glances ahead too. "Come now dear," the Korean King says. He gives me polite nod and goes on. Jae-Hwa does the same and follows.

"See you in a bit," In-Su says and takes his mother's hand. They walk on and find my parents.

"There she is!" I hear. I turn my head to find a young girl prancing down the isle.

"Behave yourself!" A woman shouts. Her hips move quick as she chases after her daughter. The dress she wears is tight at her waist and loosely slides down her legs.

The girl reaches me quickly. When she does, she completely stops, as if frozen. Her mother comes, fuming. "Prisha!" Behind them, two men exit the car. One slightly taller than the other.

"Oh wow!"

"Hello there, Your Royal Highness," I smile. Her black hair is curled down to her waist and her sun kissed skin glows brightly. The dress she wears is tight around her waist which fluffs down to the top of her knees. "I'm guessing that you're Prisha?" She smiles and curtsies.

"Yes I am, Your Royal Highness," she bows.

"Nayla." I wink.

She looks around before responding in a whisper. "Prisha," she giggles.

"Oh...dear me. My apologies Your Highness," the Queen says, out of breath.

"Oh no, Your Majesty," I say. When she was finally able to catch her breath, she took the posture of a queen. Aala arrived with his father. His suit coat was black and his vest beneath was gold. The top of his head was covered in cleanly gelled hair.

"Hello Aala."

"Hello Nayla," he shyly said. "Uh, Father, the Princess."

"Dear old me. You must be the Nayla." He grins.

I giggle. "And you must be, Your Majesty of India."

"Yes, I believe so."

"Aala! You are so right. She looks so pretty in person! She's like a Princess!" Prisha exclaims. Aala's ears turns a flaming red while his shoulders straighten.

"Wow, he said that?" I smile and glance at Aala. His lower lip comes between his teeth.

"You know, he talks sooo-"

"Okay Prisha dear that's enough, now let's go say hi to the King." Prisha looks back and gives a final smile. They trailed off as they walked on. Aala shrugged at me and walked off with his awkward smile.

"So cute," I whisper.

"Which one?" Ian replies.

"Pardon?"

"The young Princess or the Prince?" He asks simply. I feel myself heat up as my fingers fiddle with the lace of my dress.

I clear my throat. "W-well. I-Oh look at that Ian! More parents are here," I say. True, more were here, but they haven't even got out of the car yet. Ian slides back into position with a somewhat smile.

Which one was I talking about? Can I just say...both?

***

*Squeals*

I know it's been awhile but I'm sure you'll understand with my one word explanation.

Finals.

Anyways, thank you for all the support.

Keep on rooting for your favorite Prince! ;D

Until next time!