Prolougue

[ DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE MAZE RUNNER ]

First , let me clear things up.
So I will write from everyone's POV , not only Thomas's...In this way we all can know about how everyone reacted on a specific scene.

This is a Minho fanfic you can tell. Because I love to write 'bout Minho.

This is my first time writing a book so if you guys find any mistakes, feel free to let me know in the comments !

BTW I love The Maze Runner Series and I am truly obsessed with them.

And , P.S : Thomas Brodie - Sangster is LOVE !

---

WICKED is destroyed. We are free. The immunes are the next generation. The next step in the human race.

---

We were all a part of the Right Arm now. They had given us a place to stay. It was in the high mountains of Denver. It was the most safest place now where the cranks could not reach. Beds were lined up with tables on each side.

In the evening , we held a Gathering to remember the ones who had died. We stayed silent for a minute , mourning them. It was a painful reminder of the friends who died , sacrificed their lives for others to live. This Gathering was actually held to show how grateful we are. Grateful for their bravery.The bravery that lead us to success.

As the shadows of darkness came , we laid our backs on the white sheets of the bed. And then , we all put the exhaustion away , drifting away to a deep sleep.