Chapter 08 - Inform

Hi guys! What do you think about this story so far? Feel free to comment! And if you want something added here please let me know in the comments! I just wanted to say thanks for all the support and reads! Keep reading!

---

Thomas's POV

I look over to Brenda and wave my hand to her to catch her attention. She saw me and then came running to me. I had to inform her about the whole moving thing because she couldn't attend the meeting afterwards because she had to assist the Med - Jacks with something. Watching her come to me , was like a movie scene where the princess comes to her prince's arms. God , I am cheesy! I widened my arms to hug her and she kinda threw herself in my arms. After a while , I pull away to inform her. "So we are moving to Boulder , Colorado. Tomorrow."

"What? Why?" Brenda said.

"We are saving the main camp for later. WICKED would attack us. If they attack this camp , our storage of weapons will be destroyed. So we are moving to the minor camps in Boulder."

"Okay. But it still doesn't make complete sense."

"Just go and inform everybody! You don't want delay do ya?!" I say while smiling. Then I went to sleep. We had to wake up early.

Minho's POV

As Thomas and I walk out of the room , Thomas runs over to Brenda and pulls her in for a hug. Man , I wish I could do that. With someone else of course. Not Brenda. Then I see Rachel walking alone. I run to tell her to get ready because we were moving. I was actually going there because I wanted to see her badly. Her smile. I wanted to see that the most. "Hey Rachel!" I shouted making her turn her head to see me. She smiled. Ahhh my wish came true! Shut up Minho! Stop talking inside your head! "I wanted to tell ya something!"

"What?" She asked as I catch up to her.

"We are moving to Boulder to the minor camps. Tomorrow. Get a good sleep."

"Why?"

"Long story. Denver is not safe. WICKED's taking refuge here. They could attack us any moment. And then I can fight."

"You really want to fight?" Rachel asks me.

"Yeah. These biceps and triceps are stronger than you think." I say with a wink and my famous smirk on my face.

"Okay fine with me." She starts walking away.

"Hey Rachel?" I ask making her turn her head once again. "I want you to stay beside me okay? I d-don't want you to get hurt."

"And why are you worrying 'bout me?"

"I-I don't know. N-Never mind." I blush and look down , avoiding eye contact.

She smiles again and walks away.