Chapter 29 - Vans

Minho's POV

Thomas and I went our way to the ammunition room, and started grabbing our weapons. Me, as usual, hid as many daggers I could hide in my body, and grabbed a launcher in my hand. Thomas had machetes and launchers. We both nodded at each other before making a run.

After a while, Thomas put a hand on my chest, stopping me on my tracks. "What?" I asked him in a confused look.

"We have to use the back door. They will see us from here." Thomas said. He did actually make sense. And we did have vans outside the back doors.

"Okay then." Then we head backwards.

***

We arrived there quicker than I thought. I opened the doors carefully, to see if there was anyone standing outside. Fortunately, there was no one.

The keys of the vans were hung beside the door, so we didn't need to worry about that.

I open the door of the driver's seat and started the engine. I didn't know how I knew that. Thomas looked at me confusingly, and I sent him an 'I don't know' look. He rolled his eyes, changing his gave to outside.

I realised that none of us can actually drive a car. I mean I know how it works and all, but I can't drive. I didn't do anything for a while, but then I said This is all for Newt to myself mentally. And with my heart rate getting faster every moment, I put my foot on the accelerator.

It was hard to control it. It was going so fast that my heart was actually pounding outside my chest. Thomas, beside me, was holding on to his seat fearfully.

"What are you doing?!" He screamed.

"I can't drive!" I replied.

"Neither can I!" He spluttered. It was scary. We took turns to spot the berg. The berg was going really fast, so we had to be fast. And I was sure that the van was probably filled with severe marks. The van was designed in such a way that would not hurt the passengers no matter what, fortunately. Or else we both would be cut into pieces.

We spotted the berg after some time, and saw that WICKED was taking refuge nearby, because it was landing on an empty spot.

I put my foot on the brake, causing it to halt really badly. We both got out from the van, and saw that people were exiting the berg. Everyone was wearing that filthy white suits, so it made easier to steal the suits from two guys.

Everyone had exited except two guards, in white suits. Thomas and I nodded at each other, because we already knew what we would be doing now.

We both made a run to take them down.