Chapter 06 - Revealed

Thomas's POV

The meeting was left unfinished. So we were called again to discuss on our future plan.

As I walk towards the 'Meeting' room , I see Minho chatting with a girl. The girl had blonde hair , and was a little short. She could only reach Minho's chin , and trust me , they two would be the cutest couple here. Minho was laughing with her , and he seemed happy. I never want him to be sad like that again , because that was so unnatural of Minho. I never actually saw how brotherly Newt was to him.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Brenda , who came to tell me that the others were waiting inside. Brenda planted a kiss on my cheek and walked away giving me a smile.

I really didn't want to interrupt Minho's conversation , but I had to. "Hey Minho! Come on we're running late!"

He says something to the girl and she giggles , and then he waves his hand to her and starts walking.

Minho's POV

---
So now I am going to tell you guys about the conversation Minho and Rachel were having and then we will continue.
---

"Hey Spikehead! Over here!" I hear Rachel yell. I turn back and run towards her. She was standing in a corner with some other girls who seem to flee away when they saw me.

"What did you call me?" I say with a grin on my face.

"Spikehead." She stated.

"And why is that?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Because you know your hair is always like this.." She said while making weird hand motions above her head. "...and this. It's better to call you Mr. Perfect Hair."

"What?" I burst out into laughter. "So what do I call you?"

"You are not allowed to call me anything. It's restricted." She says in a 'fancy' tone.

"So you are allowed to call me with stupid nicknames , and I'm not allowed to call you..anything? It is not shucking fair you know." I say. "So lemme think. How 'bout--"

"Nothing." She stated , punching me in the shoulder lightly.

"You don't want me close huh?" I ask as I push myself a little closer to her and then I tuck a little strand of hair behind her ear.

Before she gets the chance of replying , Thomas yells at me to come to the meeting. Bad timing Thomas. Very bad.
Why does he always have to ruin it?

Before going I whisper "Seriously? This guy has bad timing."

Rachel giggles at my response as I make my way to Thomas.

"Hope to see you soon!" I tell by waving my hand to her. Then I start running towards the stupid shank.

"Was I interrupting somethin'? Thomas says and then gives his 'infamous' smirk.

"N-No." I say. Why am I hesitating? God I am so stupid!

"I was.." He bursts out into laughter.

"Shut up." I say with a 'don't talk to me' tone. Lol.

If you don't tell me 'bout it , I will start singing." And when he heard no response he started singing like a child. "Minho's got a crush! Minho's gotta crush!"

"Okay , okay. I will tell you 'bout it. But don't even try to tell anyone. Not even Brenda." I warn him. "So today morning , she tripped over me and then I caught her in my arms--"

"Just like in the movies." Thomas cut me off and again , giving me the smirk.

I opened my mouth to tell him not to interrupt me , but then I sighed. "Then she helped me to cheer up after this whole Newt thing and then we kinda became friends."

"Yeah so you are saying that it's only been one day and you like her too much?"

"No." I sighed. "I don't know. She's.. She's different."

"I like the way she only reaches your chin. If you ever try to kiss her , you have to bend low. You might sprain you neck." He said while making childish faces.

"Wait we just became friends and now you are thinking 'bout me kissing her? Just go and get a life." I say. I just realised that I was blushing the whole time. And by realising this , I was blushing even more.

"Ooh someone's blushing! Someone's blushing!" Thomas says while making clingy faces.

I lightly punch him in his shoulders and walk into the room.