Chapter 24 - Rooms

We started pacing with Gally. He took turns around corners very often. I think we were pretty deep into Boulder.

I don't know, Boulder was oddly familiar to me. There was this feeling which was bugging me. I guess this was because it was it was pretty much the same as Denver. The last days we had in Denver were pretty rough. We were living in the edge of it where the cranks could not reach. But they managed to be there at our last moments there. 

---

Minho's POV

We were led to a small tunnel like place which was underground. It was leading us downhill. I could feel it. Let me tell you, The Right Arm really did have money. I think they did built it there to stay more secured.

After reaching the end of the tunnel, Gally said some type of password and we were led in. A door was opened in front, revealing a place full of people, walking up and down from the stairs.

After entering to the place, I spotted a cafeteria where some people were eating. Later I discovered that there were rooms on the top floors, where only two people could stay together.

"I-" I started talking when Thomas the 'Great' cut me off.

"I'm gonna stay with Brenda." He said taking Brenda's hand in his as he gave me a smirk. I glared at him thinking 'are you serious?' almost like I was telling it to him telepathically. His smirk grew even wider.

I was thinking 'bout what I'd do next when that shank opened his mouth again.

"You.."He said pointing at me. "..can stay with Rachel." He was now gesturing Rachel, who was as embarrassed as me. She was blushing. A lot.

Thomas then came to me and whispered. "Make a move." He said and walked off. Leaving me alone with Rachel.

I walked up to Gally to take the key. It was almost like a hotel and we were here to check in. I held out my hand towards him, indicating to give the keys. He smirked and gave it to me. I was so sick of being teased by them. It pissed me off so much.

I turned around and started to walk up the stairs, followed by Rachel, who was quiet throughout our journey to the room.

Our key had '39B'. It was on the second floor. Thomas and Brenda's room were right around the corner. I would've liked it if they were further away from us. I don't know why but I did wish it.

The room was nice, it had a bunk bed and a closet. It also had a nice table with two chairs beside it. And a bathroom, of course.

"I call top bunk!" Rachel literally screamed, which made me laugh. Even though there was chaos going on in our life, we still managed to make fun.

I frowned. "But I want it!" I say in a childish tone. "Get off from my property!" I said jokingly.

"Make me." She said with a wink.

I got on the top bunk and started to tickle her. She was screaming and laughing at the same time.

It went on for a minute or two, then she decided to give up.

"Stop! Okay okay!" She said panting.

"So you give up?" I raised an eyebrow.

She sighed in defeat. "You win."

"Yes!" I celebrated in joy. But I really didn't want the top bunk. I like the other one more. I did this just to have fun with her. I didn't have a good laugh in years.

"Nah you take it." I said.

She got up with her elbows on the bed from her lying position and gave me a look which I think meant 'seriously?'.

"You don't have to have pity on me." She said while making her way down.

I stopped her by holding her hand. It sent shivers all through my body. "Rachel I was just playing with you."

"So funny." Rachel stated going to the bathroom.

When she got back, we went to the cafeteria.