Chapter 14 - Wound

Thomas's POV

I was staring at the wall in front of me. Waiting to arrive. We would be arriving in 2 hours apparently. I couldn't wait. I don't know why. I want to arrive at Boulder and fight WICKED when they come. I want to kill each one of them. I don't know how I became this vicious, because a few months ago I was afraid of killing a crank who seemed to steal mine and Brenda's noses. I still remember his little verse :

Rose took my nose I suppose,
And it really blows.

I realised I was laughing thinking 'bout it for no reason. When I saw that everyone's looking at me confusingly, my face grew red in embarrassment.

"Hi." Brenda said interrupting my thoughts. She laid down beside me with her head on my shoulder.

"Hey." I replied with a blank expression. "Remember the experience with the noseless crank?" I said with a smile.

She chuckled. "Can't forget."

Just then I realised her leg was bleeding. Her pants were red with blood. "What happened to your leg?" I asked with a concerned look.

"Oh it's nothing." She said brushing it off.

"No-" I was cut off when I saw Rachel drinking water. "Rachel? You're alive?!" I said completely forgetting about Brenda. "You're shucking alive!" I was bursting out of happiness. "I thought Minho had lost you. That poor slinthead was sitting beside you the whole time! Did you tell him?" I said and before she could reply, I ran off to Minho.

I saw Minho coming out from the bathroom. "Minho! Rachel is alive!"

"Wow! I didn't know that! How did ya find out?!"

I sensed his sarcastic self kicking in.

"I know 'bout it shuckface." He said calming down.

"Oh my bad." I said. "Aren't you happy though?"

"Of course I am." He replied. "She's my..." He stopped for a time, blushing."Friend."

"She's your friend." I said with a 'are you serious' look.

"What?" He said looking at me.

"Oh no it's nothing." I say sarcastically. Then I walk away laughing so hard.

---

I walk up to the main room and see Brenda sitting there. I realised that I had completely forgotten 'bout Brenda's wound. I reached up to her and immediately pick her in my muscular arms and start waking towards the 'Care' section or something.

"What're you doing?" Brenda said struggling to get down.

"Caring for you."

"What do you mean?" She said.

"You don't tell me 'bout your stupid wound and now you don't even want it treated. Wow!" I said. Even though how sarcastic I want to be, I just can't. "Come on." I said while lying her on the bed. "I'll call them." I said and went to the doctors or Med - Jacks. Whatever you call them.

---

I sat there watching as they started to treat Brenda's wounded leg. They cleaned her wound and then applied a strange looking liquid on her leg. After sometime of the care, they finally wrapped the leg with a bandaid.

"Make sure she gets enough rest." A girl said before turning back.

"Okay ma'am." I inform her with a smile. She smiles back at me and then gets back to work.

A/N:

Hi guys! I saw that I got 100 reads! Thank you for the support! I love you guys so much! Just to let you know I will update in every two days. I cannot guarantee that, but I will try.

Bye for now then!