Chapter 16 - Crash

Hi guys! Just wanted you guys to know that I update very often. Comment below to let me know if you really like this! Bye!

---

Thomas's POV

"What're you talkin' about?" Minho chuckles. "You're jokin' right?"

"Something's actually wrong with the berg. We have run out of patrol." I say seriously. This kid absolutely takes nothing seriously except when something's to do with himself. I don't understand him at all. "The council said that it's serious and we have to perform an emergency landing. We are fifty miles away from Boulder camps. It won't take more than two days."

"Shuck..." He trails off. "Lemme inform everybody. You inform people on the right. I'm goin' left."

I quickly run to the right. I stand on a metal box and yell for attention. "Everybody listen up! There has been consequences with the bergs and we have to make an unexpected landing. Everybody grab whatever weapon you get and pack your bags. And hurry. Stay safe."

I run to the left to see if Minho's done informing. As I run towards left I hear a faint but audible voice. "Be careful. Don't die." I immediately know who this is and why he said it. It was his famous line after all. I remember back when we were to fight our way out, he had said it.

I realised that I was muttering the reply of this famous quote. "Great we're all bloody inspired." I soon realised that Newt said it. Even though he wanted to die, I think I could've saved him. Now, I have to carry a surge of guilt for my whole life. I miss him. So much that it's unbearable.

You can only realise it's importance till it's gone.

It's actually true.

"Get to work shuckface." I hear Minho say as he passes beside me, interrupting my thoughts.

I ran to catch up to him. He was going to the weaponry section. He started grabbing daggers, smirking. Typical Minho. While I was here grabbing some guns and grenades. I didn't actually pay attention to him, because of I did, I would feel jealous of him. I know. I would.

"So you'll make a move on her?" I asked curiously. I wanted to know of they would work or not. After all, Minho is like a brother to me. Brothers can share secrets. Can't they?

"It's been a few days. And if I even want to, I don't know. I think she has someone already." He replied.

"Heh." I chuckled. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah. When she woke up, she screamed for a guy named Nathan."

"Oh. Well how do you know that they are or were a thing?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Well it keeps buggin' me." Minho said in a childish tone.

"She likes you." I said trying to reassure my friend. "It's obvious. Did you see the way she looks at you? Man." I said.

Minho opened his mouth to say something but before he could reply, a loud thump took place. Then I realised, that we were going to crash.