Chapter 25 - Trackers and Nightmares

Minho's POV

After eating at the cafeteria, Thomas and I were called to a room to talk to Vince and the others. I think it is something important to talk about. Probably something to do with WICKED. 

I walk off with Thomas to get the information.

"How's your room?" Thomas asked me in such a tone which clearly told me that he was asking 'bout Rachel.

"Can you shuckin' shut up?" I said in a calm voice surprisingly.

"Hehe." Was his reply. I swear I was so close on hitting him in his face and make that huge bruise in his face more uglier.

---

We entered the room and took a seat. It was odd to see more different people inside this room. The last time we had a meeting we got to know about WICKED coming back. I wonder what will happen.

"What happened now?" Thomas sighed.

A guy who I don't recognise speaks up. "WICKED seems to get ready to attack us. Soon."

"So we fight back?" I smirked. I really wanted to fight. I just want to go there and give them a piece of my mind.

"No. They attack us first." Vince informed us. My shoulders slumped. There's literally no fun in defending something.

"Our spies said that we are being tracked by something." Gally said. "It's something from WICKED."

"We don't have anything with us supplied from WICKED. Well, if you count what we are wearing now, these are not from WICKED too." I assure them.

"Well I guess we have to find out." Vince said before he walks away. Before I could realise, Thomas and I walked away and were talking to Brenda and Rachel about it. 

The rest of the day was pretty much nothing, until the shadows of darkness came.

---

I walked off to my room, where Rachel was sitting on the middle of the ground doing something with a pencil and paper. "What're you doing?" I asked.

"What do you think I'm doing?" She asked still busy at her job. I walked up to her and sit beside her, then I realised that she had drawn a portrait of me.

"And done." She said closing the notepad.

"Why'd you draw me?" I asked, blushing a little.

"Because if you ever get away from me, I could remember you with this."

"Aww. Thank you." I said hugging her tightly.

"Now go to sleep." She said pulling away. 

Rachel changed first in the bathroom, then I did. When I got out of the bathroom, I saw she was getting ready to sleep. On the lower bunk.

"Sleep on the top one." I ordered with a smile.

"No." Was the reply.

"I know you want to." I said. When I heard no response, I picked her up in my arms and landed her on the top bunk. She screamed all throughout her small journey. I think our neighbours are fed up already.

"Go. To. Sleep." I said between laughs.

Soon I was on my bed and drifted off to sleep.

---

I was awaken with screams. I got up and ran to Rachel. She had her hands over her ears and her eyes were closed shut. I hugged her tightly, and tried to comfort her.

"Shh." I whispered. "It's okay."

She looked at me, and hugged me even more tightly. I couldn't breath.

"These keep haunting me." She said, shaking. I didn't know what it was, and I knew that it was not the right time to ask about it.

"It's gone. You're safe." I whispered, almost touching her ear.

After she calmed down a bit I realised that she was fast asleep. So, I went under the covers with her, placing her head on my chest. Then we slept.

A/N :

Hi guys! I just wanted to say that I see that this is getting more reads! And seriously guys, over 100 reads with 4 followers?!?!?! How cool is that?!?!?!!

I love you guys and make sure to comment and vote!

😎😉