Chapter 20 - Found

Minho's POV

"Minho!" Someone called out. The voice was familiar enough to recognise. It was Thomas.

I looked left and right, unable to find him.

"Over here!" A girl called out from the back. I couldn't process who that was, but it was a voice with which I had an acquaintance.

I turned around, and saw Thomas and Brenda. Thomas had the most shucked smile on his face. I began to walk towards them with Rachel.

When I reached them, Thomas's smile turned into a smirk. He wiggled his eyebrows at me. "So you guys together?" He spoke out. I was more than embarrassed.

"What?" I said, giving him a death face.

"No, I-I mean you both are partners." He said next, with the infamous smirk of his.

I looked up to Rachel, who was blushing. She had a blank face. I was unable to understand it.

There was an awkward silence between the four of us. Brenda was the first one to break it. "Let's get going then." She said and started walking.

"Yeah." I said walking.

After two hours or so, I decided to give everyone a break since everyone was exhausted. All of us had droopy eyes, no energy in us.

"Alright everybody. Eat something and get some rest. We will continue our journey at dawn."  I said sitting down and leaning my back against a trunk.
Luckily Rachel and Brenda had managed to bring sandwiches and water, so we had enough to have dinner.

I got a sandwich and a water bottle. Soon everyone got ready to sleep. I set an alarm for five at the morning because we were told to reach at the Boulder camps as soon as possible.

Rachel and Brenda was fast asleep after a while. I didn't think Thomas was asleep, because he snores. A lot. He was tossing and turning every five minutes.

"Can't sleep?" I said in a voice loud enough to reach Thomas. He sat up and nodded.

"Me neither." I replied.

Now, he got up slowly, trying best to make any noises and sat beside me.

"I can't help but think of what's going to happen to us next." He said.

"Our lives shucked up, man."

There was silence for a while when Thomas spoke out.

"Please tell me you have made a move on her." Thomas said.

"No, I didn't. I've  only know her for  a few days." I said looking at him.

"So?" He said raising an eyebrow.

I gave him as 'are you serious' look. "Shut up."

"Goodnight then." Thomas said going back to his spot, which was beside Brenda.

I sat there leaning against the trunk of a tree, trying to sleep.