Chapter 23 - Check

Thomas's POV

We were standing behind the walls of Boulder now. This reminded me 'bout the times back in the Glade. We were trapped inside it, and this is no different. I remember looking around to see the walls and becoming terrified of those. I remember the curiosity to go past them. Eh, those were actual good times yet terrifying.

We will go inside in any moment. We all just stood there, taking time to process that everything is really happening. WICKED is not finished. We will have to fight our way through it.

"So what're we waiting for?" Rachel said awkwardly just standing there waiting for us. Minho nodded, almost immediately walking towards the door.

Good thing we all had kept our fake IDs which were made by Jorge back in the time when we were entering Denver. But that's when a shot of realisation hit me. Rachel doesn't have one. Does she?

"Hey Rache." I called out. She looked at me with a blank expression. "Do ya have an ID?"

"Why do we need that?" She questioned.

I opened my mouth to say something, but Minho had cut me off.

"You need them to get in." He stated.

"Oh, well." She began. "I do have my original ID with me."

"Then it's settled." Minho says cutting me off. Again. What's up with this dude?

Minho went in first, with his fake name Minho ... Then Rachel went in, followed by Brenda.

When I was going in, memories were coming back to my mind. I remember leaving Newt behind. Newt. Is he still alive? I know I shot him... But is there any chance? I don't know. It's better not to think about this.

I went in and I told my fake name and then after that weird checking I saw the others, Minho, Rachel and Brenda, awkwardly staring at me.

I went to Brenda and pulled her in for a hug. Minho was still staring at me as if he was telling me 'Seriously?'

"What?" I asked him.

He raised an eyebrow before talking. "I didn't notice your bruise up there." He said, trying so hard not to burst into laughter.

I touched my bruise, which was up there because of Brenda. "What happened to it?" I asked worriedly. What could've gone so bad now?

"It's gone purple." Rachel answered.

Then these two burst out in laughter. I was so angry and embarrassed. I turned red like a tomato.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Gally came running towards us. "Come on. We have a lot to catch on." He said and started running. We all looked at each other, and sprinted behind him.