Chapter 03 - Reality

Hi guys...I just wanted to say that I saw that 2 of you actually read this..!!!! I can't express how happy I am...!!! I will update everyday ( If possible ) and I hope to see you soon...

Make sure to comment and vote ! I'm not pressuring you by the way...Just , if you think I am capable , please read my story !!!

---

Thomas's POV

I see Minho catching up as I eat my breakfast. It isn't that much of a meal , just some baked beans and potatoes. It's something I have not eaten in months , because back in the Scorch , we  had to eat tinned food , which was , trust me , disgusting. So I can actually eat this while enjoying.

"Doesn't look very appetising." Minho says as he takes the seat beside me.

"Better than the food we ate in the Scorch."

"Yeah but sometimes I wonder what a very fancy meal would be like. The ones that have like every type of spoon there and waiters serving you your dishes." Minho said in a very 'funny' tone before taking a huge spoonful of the potatoes.

"In your dreams. The world is ending and there's less than a quarter of our population in this world and here you are, dreaming about sitting in a giant fancy feast." I say chewing my food.

"Oh come on. Just relax." He says with a smirk on his face. This guy can be very unreasonable sometimes. "Wait."
He speaks again.

"Huh?" I question.

"Do you think that the queen of England is a fully Gone crank now?!" He says. Then as a typical Minho , he bursts out into laughter.

I glare at him in a "Are you serious" way but he doesn't seem to notice. Then I grab my plate and walk off to the counter.

"The meeting will start in fine minutes." I mutter to myself. I decided to tell this to Minho because I know he won't keep track of time. So I go up to him and warn him. He seems to agree with me and we both head towards the 'Meeting' room. Then , we grab a seat and wait for them to speak up.

It seemed to be quiet for a second until Vince spoke out. "WICKED is not over."

'WICKED is not over.' These words seem to echo in my mind as my face fell.

Minho looked a little disappointed. Everyone seemed to be quiet again.

Jorge then broke the silence. "They seemed to find a cure. And now , they have started to heal people in that way."

"How is this possible?" I speak out , looking for an explanation. I know that they know how WICKED found the cure. The Right Arm has spies all over the world.

Vince spoke out again. "They said someone actually led them to the cure."

"And who is it?" Minho questions , raising an eyebrow.

Jorge sighs , his face softening a bit. Then he looks at me. "It's you , Thomas. It's you."