Chapter 30 - Filthy White Suits

Thomas's POV

I grabbed my launcher and started shooting at the two guards, who stood there in confusion. They were taken by surprise, so we couldn't be luckier. I shot them right on their chests, causing them to stumble down. Then Minho stabbed them with one his daggers. I stood there, shocked. Minho really did not have a heart. It was like he killed people in a daily basis. It was like drinking water to him.

I have gave him a disgusted look.

"What?" He asked. I stood there, speechless. I was speechless in a bad way. Not like the way when you see something very surprising. "They would've woken up." Was his reply to my silence. "Now let's put on those filthy white suits." He said pointing to their suits.

We dragged both of the bodies to a side and started trading clothes with them. The clothes were a bit big for both of us. But we didn't realise one thing before we looked at each other. There were blood stains in the suit. And we didn't have anything to use to clean them up.

"What will we do?" I asked Minho gesturing our suits. He clicked his tongue.

"Nobody will notice it.." He said before making his way towards the entrance. I stopped him by gripping his arm. "What do you mean no one would notice it?" I questioned him in an angry tone.

"Let me handle it." He said.

"No more killing people." I warned him.

"Okay." He said rolling his eyes.

I was thinking about what Minho was possibly going to do. Was he going to attack the people? If he does that, I swear I would kill him. As far as I know, WICKED has a very big army even though they have lost many of their people. We were just two.

We were walking inside that little building in which they were taking refuge. We did spot some other people in white suits, but they didn't seem to care about us.

"We have to go to the main room." Minho muttered.

"Why?" I asked.

"To spot Newt." He gave me a 'seriously' look.

"Okay." I said awkwardly. "So what's going on between you and Rachel?" I asked giving a sly smile.

He clicked his tongue. "I don't know."

I started giggling at his answer. He was blushing. It was very funny.

"When are you going to ask her out?" I asked him in curiosity. "Be a man. And gather courage."

"Look who's talking." Was his answer.

The main room was easy to spot because there were maps downloaded of the whole camp in their watches. It had roughly taken fifteen minutes to go there. The main room was surprisingly unlocked. It looked really suspicious. And we were ready to fight what was inside.

We both nodded at each other, before opening the door with a sudden jolt, our weapons armed. But there we saw someone really unexpected going through the monitors in frustration. A tall, slim figure.

Newt.