Law: Silent (2)

"Nami-swan! Robin-chwan! (Y/N)-chwan!" You lifted your gaze from your book as Sanji ran towards you three, holding a shining tray. Nami sighed while Robin just snickered at her clear annoyance. "Here you go! A perfect dessert for three perfect maidens." He announced, setting the tray on a nearby tea table. You smiled upon seeing (favorite drink) and (favorite snack/dessert) on it, along Nami's orange juice and variety of fruits, and Robin's tea and sandwiches.

"Thanks." You three said in unison, then started eating. Sanji's eyes turned into hearts as a trail of drool ran down his bearded chin. Before muttering something along the lines of "beautiful" and "eating" he disappeared downstairs like a tornado. 

Some minutes later, you closed your book, having finished it, and stood up. Obviously, this didn't go unnoticed by the other two females.

"You finished your book?" Asked Robin. Nodding, you threw your arms to the skies, stretching pleasantly. 

"Yep, I think I will be going to get another one." You said thoughtfully, and started heading to your quarters.

"Or we could do something together. You know, a little, girl talk." That made you turn back, and send Nami a confused look. She smirked and looked at the older woman. "Are you okay with that, Robin?"

"Yeah, it could be fun." Sighing, you plopped down onto your chair. You knew that Nami would end blabbering about boys or shopping. For God's sake, Robin was more mature, why did she even agree to it?

"So... what do you want to talk about?" You asked defeated. Nami's smirk turned into an evil grin, and you felt your muscles tense up.

"...What about... Torao?" Your breath hitched in your throat, and Robin chuckled. The memory of that night came to mind, and the first thing you thought was of how good those lips felt. Desperately, you tried to cover the blush that crept to your face, but to no avail. 

"Why about him?" You asked, your voice a higher octave. They both looked at each other, then nodded and looked at you evilly.

"Because we saw what happened between you two..." Explained Robin. Your mouth hung open, and you were almost positive that you looked like a fish. 

"H-How could you? I'm a hundred percent sure that you were both sleeping when that happened and-"

"Oh, so it really happened? How exciting!" Exclaimed Nami, and you looked at her dumbfounded.

"...What?"

"We didn't know nor see if something happened between Torao-kun and you, but you have just told us something did happen indeed." Robin said calmly, and you stared at her, then groaned loudly.

"That's not fair!" Whining was the only thing you could do. "Anyway, why do you want to know? What do you think of him?"

"I will tell you later. First... what did he do? Did things get... naughty?" Nami inquired while wiggling her thin eyebrows, tongue poking out to pass over her soft lips. Now, you were sure you were hotter than the biggest star known.