Law: Beach day

A/N: Father!Law & Mother!Reader. 

"To the beach, to the beach! We are going to the beach!" (D/N) sang joyfully while squirming excitedly, trying to break free from the security belt that kept her kinda still onto her car seat. You chuckled and turned to look at her, nodding your head happily.

"You two are like two children, you know?" Law mumbled sarcastically with a slight frown, all the while looking at the road. You smirked and leaned into him to whisper into his pierced ear.

"You are grumpy because you can't swim." Your husband grumbled something under his breath, rolling his eyes, and you laughed. "Just kidding, honey. Remember who we will see there." That brought a smile to Law's face, and your daughter gasped excited.

"Uncle Cora!" Right. It wasn't long since Law's paternal figure moved to a nice flat next to the beach. Ever since then, you weren't that close to him, but spending your holidays at the beach was so worth it. 

"Oh," you continued, barely holding your laugh in. "And don't worry, I didn't bring any bread." Law's eyebrow twitched and you snickered. 

"Shut up."

"Finally, we are here." You groaned stretching once you got out of the car, then didn't waste time in opening the door to your child. But the moment you let her access to get out, she jumped to you and started taking in her surroundings.

It was a really nice, sunny day with some clear clouds passing by here and there. The beach wasn't that busy, only some people were spending the day going for swims, although you bet the water is still cold as ice.

Then, opposite to the beach were the urbanizations. The sun rays were blindingly being reflected on the white facades. The buildings were so tall, and similar to each other it was almost difficult to remember which one was Cora's home.

But it seemed that (D/N) couldn't forget it, because she lead the way proudly, always under the sight of her parents, or course. Law and you walked some feet behind the toddler, holding hands. You almost had to suppress your laugh at the child's confident nature: she was just like Law. 

Soon enough you reached that one building, after about five minutes walking. You daughter had started jumping and giggling like a maniac the moment it was in sight, and almost started running. You gasped a bit, letting go of Law's hand as he held his phone to his ear to tell the blond dork that they were practically at his door.

"(D/N)! Don't run, or you will fall over with your sandals." You warned her, running after the little girl and taking her small hand in your own. She puffed her cheeks. "Don't worry, Uncle Cora isn't going anywhere." You assured with a soft smile. 

"No answer." Law said, then sighed deeply. "He must have set his phone on fire again." His daughter giggled at her uncle's clumsiness.

"Uncle Cora is so clumsy!" 

"Who are you calling clumsy?" A deep voice was heard behind (D/N), and the small one gasped, turning around in a flash. His name left her lips in a happy screech as she ran to him, and you smiled, looking at Law as he smirked next to you. "Ah, (D/N), it's been a time!" Corazon had to kneel down in order to take the toddler in his arms.