Coby: Greet you

"(S/N)! Hurry up! Coby's ship may arrive at any moment!" You chime happily, running towards the docks while your sister just walked behind you.

"Even if it arrives and we're not there to greet him, I'm sure he'll pass by our home, as always..." She muttered the last part with a smile. (S/N) had to admit that she had never seen you with such bright smile on your face. That Marine Captain had changed your life for good. 

"Yeah, but I want to see him come! Because he always arrives so early, I never get to greet him." You pouted, somehow picking up your pace. Your sister sighed and she herself started to take longer steps in order to match your hyperactive pace. 

It's been around three months since you started going out with Coby. He would come from time to time, maybe once every two weeks or so, to spend some time by your side. He would tell you some of his adventures, capturing bad pirates, and you would tell him what you had been doing.

Once, you told him that you went on excursion with your sister to the hills, and ended getting lost in the forest. That got him worrying a lot, but with a reassuring smile, you explained that, after a while, you found the original way and camped on the top. The sight was amazing, over all at night, because all stars seemed to gather there to make a beautifully starred sky. And the sunset you witnessed that evening was just breathtaking. Unfortunately, you were too busy sleeping to watch the dawn, but (S/N) did see it, and teased her about how beautiful it was for an entire week.

Also, you had even learned to cook for him! Well, just a bit. Thanks to your sister's classes, you learned to make some simple dishes for him, your favorites the ones related to bakery. You would make from simple cookies or muffins to complete pies and cakes. Then, you three would have them along a cup of coffee or tea while having a nice conversation. It was always like that, and you loved it. 

The docks finally came into sight and you couldn't help a little squeak of happiness when you saw that the ship wasn't docked yet, but as you got closer, you saw that it was heading towards the island. At least it looked to be a marine ship, so you were almost positive that it was Coby's vessel. 

Turning around, you saw that (S/N) was following you with a mischievous smile on her face. Seemingly, she also saw it. Running a last sprint, you reached the wooden surface of one of the docks, and gleefully sat on it, taking your shoes off and letting your feet splash into the water. Your sister then sat next to you, watching how the ship slowly neared to the docks. 

The closer it got, the more excited you got, sometimes even threatening to jump into the salty water to approach it sooner, but you knew that it would be a foolishness. 

The first time. That was the only thought that crossed your mind like crazy, because you were so endlessly happy to be able to greet him for the first time. You wondered what his reaction would be? Knowing Coby, you were sure that he wouldn't try to hide his extreme surprise, and probably -or kinda definitely-, a soft, pink mist would cover his cheeks while on his lips played a cute smile. You slightly chuckled at the thought, earning a side glance from the older girl. 

"They're here." Announced (S/N), and you jumped on your feet, then started waving your arms franticly, and your sister snickered.