Ace: Blazing beauty

A/N: Artist!Reader.

"Shit! I'm going to be late again!" Cursed under his breath a young man as he ran along the streets in a rush. He clicked his tongue when he had to stop before a red light, then sighed. "I'm going to kill Marco if Pops fires me" The light turned green and he ran again, ignoring the glances that people around would send him.

He suddenly heard some squeaks behind him and turned his head. It was a group of young girls that saw him, and started to drool over him. He, however, didn't stop running, as much as he liked to flirt with some cute ladies. 

Yeah, his name is Ace, and he is the star of the Whitebeard Show, an ambulant company that travels all around the world to astonish people with their amazing skills. Ace shared his star show along his best friend, Marco. Ace had perfect skills in dominating fire, as well as Marco. The difference is that Ace worked with fierce, orange flames, while Marco uses blue fire, adding some calories to the flames. 

Although, that's not the reason why he was being chased by a group of girls. No, the reason was that he was actually quite hot. Messy, jet-black hair that was covered by a cowboy hat during his shows, fierce yet playful black eyes which shine when he plays with fire, and those adorable freckles that adorned his cheeks. Also, he had an extremely nice-looking body, and he usually wore no shirt during his acts, which made some female spectators go wild or even faint before he even started.

But now, his attractiveness wasn't going to get him from his current problem. It turns out that he went out to have breakfast with his great friend. But, he managed to fall asleep while he was eating. And, when he woke up, Marco wasn't there. Damn that pineapple-head for not waking him up!

Ace looked around while still running and finally saw, relieved, the huge wagon where he worked in the same park it was at that morning before he left. He sighed and quickened his pace.

However, he was so focused on his target that he failed to notice what he really got in front of him. He bumped against someone, sending both to the ground quite harshly. 

He groaned, then opened his eyes to be greeted by a pair of (E/C) ones. He furrowed his eyebrows until realization hit him and he blushed in embarrassment. He got up immediately and stretched a hand for you to take. You took it gracefully and got up, shaking the dust off your clothes.

"I'm sorry, Miss. I didn't see you." Ace apologized, bowing several times. You smiled sweetly at him and shook your head.

"N-No, it's okay. Don't worry about it." You looked down and frowned sadly. Ace stopped bowing and looked at the ground too, just to see a canvas, stained with several colors from the paintings that had been knocked over. His eyes widened and he bowed again.

"I'm so, so sorry. I ruined your work, Miss." He felt terrible. Then, a soft hand on his shoulder made him stop and look up at a smiling face.

"I said it's okay, Ace-san." You repeated and knelt down, picking up your paintbrushes, canvas, easel and paintings. You sighed softly, looking at your, certainly ruined, work.