Sabo: Short-tempered?

"I'm bored!" You whined slumping over your big desk. Koala, who was sitting in front of you, nodded, watching amused your childish behavior. "Koala, please, give me ideas, I'm going crazy!"

"Well, it's true that we don't have to go on any mission... Why don't you read?" You looked up at her and shook your head.

"No, I don't really want to. I've already read all my favorite books. I will have to get some more..." You muttered to yourself before sighing heavily and letting your head bang against the wooden surface.

"Please, (Y/N), don't hit your head like that or else you will be even more stupid." You heard a deep voice speak behind you and you stiffened, sitting straight desperately. You failed to hear Koala's giggle as you turned around to be greeted by the mocking smile of a certain blond. Once you processed what he had just said, you puffed you cheeks adorably and hastily got up, then started to jab his arm.

"I'm not stupid!" You whined and Sabo smiled down at you, since you were too short to even reach his shoulder. Damn giants...

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I will get going, Dragon gave me some work. Have fun!" He said walking away as he waved his gloved hand. You gasped and stretched an arm.

"Wait! Why do you have something to do? That's not fair!" You stomped on the floor like a child and Koala laughed. 

"Hey, (Y/N)-chan, I've got something we can do. Wanna kill the boredom?" You looked at her with hopeful (E/C) eyes and nodded franticly. "Then follow me" 

"Er... Koala, care to explain me what are we doing at your room?" You asked carefully and Koala smiled at you, motioning you to sit on her bed, as she did moments later.

"Oh, I thought that we could play... truth or dare!" She chimed and you immediately went pale. Yo didn't like that game, not a bit.

"Oh, no. No, no, no, no. I'm not playing that." You refused openly and Koala sighed.

"Well, you were the one who said that was bored. I will go to do something else the-"

"Okay!" You groaned and Koala smiled with a glint of triumph in her dark blue eyes. 

"Truth or dare?" She asked excitedly and you rolled your eyes, already regretting being bored and letting your brunette friend select the game.

"Truth." You managed to drag out and Koala smirked. She got nearer to you and so you did, leaning in as you supposed she was going to whisper it, and you were really glad about this.

"Do you like Sabo?" When the question reached your ears you felt blood flood straight to your face, making you blush a hundred shades of red. Yes, you had a huge crush on the lively and sweet blond, but would never admit it, or so you hoped. After two good minutes you didn't answer and Koala laughed. "Well, since you won't reply, then you will have a dare." She stayed thoughtful and after a while she snapped her fingers, startling you as the sound echoed throughout the silent room. "Make him angry." She said and you raised and eyebrow.