Rosinante: Childish

Puffing your cheeks, you started to stomp angrily while glaring daggers at Doflamingo, who just looked down at you fairly amused. It wasn't fair at all! Why couldn't you go with them on a mission? After a long, and kinda confusing staring contest, Doflamingo's sunglasses won, making you sigh. 

"You're mean!" You whined childishly. "What am I supposed to do here?" Doflamingo laughed and patted your head, almost having to bend down. Seriously, this guy is immense. 

"You can talk with Corazon." He suggested, pointing at his brother over his shoulder. You looked at the blond man who was calmly smoking, not aware in the slightest of the conversation. So he was staying there with you too... After that, you puffed your cheeks again.

"No, it's boring." You complained and Doflamingo sighed, starting to feel annoyed, despite how amusing he found your childish side. 

"Then bother him. It's your specialty, after all." 

"Hey!... Well, that does sound like me..." Giving a sigh of resignation, you smiled evilly at your captain. "Why not?" Doflamingo chuckled and finally turned around, waving his hand while he left along the rest of the crew. 

"Cora-san~." You cooed while walking towards the man. He looked up at you with curious eyes and tilted his head, a questioning rumble leaving his chest. You giggled a bit and plopped down onto the sofa, making him jump slightly. "I'm boooooored." You whined and Corazon sighed, he knew what was going to come. All of a sudden, you jumped a little and grabbed his right arm, bouncing up and down. "Let's play hide-and-seek!" 

'No.' Said the note he had already written. Oh, he knew you like the back of his hand. You whined and jumped off the purple sofa, arm still in your possession, and tugged. Corazon mildly glared at you. "No." he thought. "She isn't-"

"C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, lazy ass, lazy ass, lazy ass, lazy ass, c'mon, c'mon-"

"Dammit! I'm going, shut up already!" He snapped standing up, and you smiled widely.

"That's better, and, Cora-san... Don't use those stupid notes, there isn't anyone here." You chimed happily and started to run, leaving clear that he was the one searching. 

"Where the heck is she?" Come on, there's no way you can know the ship better than him. He had already searched in everyone's room, the deck, even the storage room despite your extreme loath to it. The memories made him smile. 

He shook his head, making his shaggy blond hair move from side to side. He had to look for you. And save his soul if he lasts too long to find you...

"There's no way he can find me..." You smiled to yourself as you entered the kitchen as fast, yet silently, as you could. "Ah, I'm thirsty. Well, it will take him ages to find me, so..." Skipping towards the fridge, you opened the door and enjoyed the wave of cold air that met your heated body. Certainly, it was way too hot in the ship, let alone the fact that you spend the day running and jumping around.