Rosinante: Just for you

A/N: Sick!Reader.

"Hey, have you seen (Y/N)?" Asked Baby 5 as she ate her breakfast along the rest of the crew. Everyone shook their heads as they continued munching wildly. They looked as if they haven't eaten anything for days! 

Your absence was something very strange, since you were a morning person and liked to get up early, sometimes even the first one just to make breakfast. But not today. Corazon looked at the little eight-year-old girl and got up, leaving his cup of tea aside.

"Cora-san, are you going to look for her?" Chimed the girl with hopeful eyes and Corazon sighed, nodding as he exited the dining room, Baby 5 following him. Although he wasn't showing it, deep down he was scared and worried to death. What if you had been kidnapped? What would he do? You were more important to him than you will ever know.

They finally stood in front of your room, and Baby 5 looked at Corazon. He seriously hated children, but right now he couldn't care less and felt kinda grateful to the little raven-haired girl. She carefully pulled the door open and peered in, as did Corazon over her since she didn't even reach his waist.

"(Y/N)?" Baby 5 entered your room and so did Corazon, hesitantly. He really didn't want to invade your intimacy, but he had to make sure you were okay. Baby 5 gasped as he saw you wrapped between your sheets. "She's here. Do you think she will be sleeping?" Corazon shrugged his shoulders as he walked forwards, over to your bed. And the sight of you made his heart shatter.

You were squirming and turning in your bed as the sheets were becoming a tangled mess because of the constant movement. When he caught a glimpse of your face, he saw it red and sweaty, as your expression was a pained one. You couldn't breath steadily, as the air came out in ragged breaths and pants. Corazon put a gentle hand on your forehead, careful to not wake you up. You were burning. 39º to say the least. 

"Is she okay, Cora-san?" Asked Baby 5 worriedly, but Corazon didn't answer. "Um, so she's sick... Then I will call Law, he's studying to become a doctor!" Baby 5 rushed to the door until she heard scribbling behind her. Corazon showed her a note, handwriting messy and rushed.

'Don't call that snotty brat, I can help her myself. Go out.' Said the note and Baby 5 looked at Corazon curiously before an impish smile made it's way on her lips.

"Okay, good luck then, Cora-san." With that she exited the room, leaving Corazon alone with you squirming on your bed. This was going to be difficult, he thought. He gently patted your shoulder, in an attempt to wake you up. There was no way he could help you if you were asleep. You didn't wake up. He did it again, but it was in vain. He sighed and neared your ear. He could feel the burning heat radiating from you.

"(Y/N)..." He whispered, as if he was unsure he should talk. If anyone found out he would be really screwed. He didn't want Doflamingo to know it. You didn't wake up and he narrowed his brown eyes. "(Y/N)~." He blew into your ear and you shivered, making a smirk appear on his painted lips. You slowly opened your eyes and he felt something strange in his chest when he saw those beautiful (E/C) orbs look at him. You gasped at his sudden proximity, but once you recovered from the shock, you smiled.