Chopper: You're perfect

A/N: Reindeer!Reader.

It was a day as any other in the Thousand Sunny. Truth be told, to be in the New World, the climate was now nice, a sunny day perfect to sunbath and have a refreshing snack. Well, or so did think the majority of the Straw Hat crew. Nami was sitting there sunbathing, Robin was reading with a cup of tea on a little table in front of her. Luffy and Usopp were playing as usual, Zoro was training and Sanji was bringing those delicious snacks to the ladies. Brook played a nice melody with his guitar and Franky was working on something down at his workshop. However, what about a certain cute, blue-nosed reindeer? 

Right now, Chopper was collapsed under the tree of the deck, his body spread wide over the soft grass. His mouth was open, letting out pants and heavy breaths as his tongue was also out. He could be making some medicines, or working to improve his Rumble Ball, but there was only one thing crossing his mind then.

It was so damn boiling. 

He hated high temperatures, obviously, because of his fur. His soft, light brown hair was like a curse to him in situations like this. He had already showered around five times, cold water, but it was no use. 

That's until he heard the excited voices of Luffy and Usopp.

"Land! Nami, there is an island ahead! Let's go there!" Cheered both of them loudly, making Nami go over them with a murderous aura around her, then punched their heads so hard that she made a quite big bump appear. Chopper felt quite relieved, as an island would surely have something to refresh him. He hoped so.

However, today wasn't really his day. The island they had arrived at was a forest island. There was no town, no city, no nothing. Just vegetation and a nice beach. Luffy and the other seemed excited -well, ones more than the others- to have a great beach day, and Chopper did as well, but right now he wasn't very eager.

So there he was, laying on his towel to protect his little body from the burning sand. Sanji had brought him an ice cream in hopes to avoid a heatstroke, but it was melting way faster than he preferred. 

He suddenly heard rustling behind him. Chopper tried to ignore it, but it was heard again. He turned his furry face to have his little, circular eyes greeted by two (E/C) orbs. He jumped backwards startled and the owner of those beautiful eyes gasped, showing their figure. It was a woman, a woman with (H/L) (H/C) hair, wearing some blue shorts and a (F/C) tank top. She looked at Chopper with a confused and worried gaze as he trembled scared. What if she was a spirit of the forest? She would kill them! Suddenly, her eyes became stars and she ran towards Chopper, enveloping him in a strangler hug.

"Aww, you're so cute! Where are you from, little reindeer?" She asked in a sweet voice and Chopper blushed. He pulled away immediately, much to her confusion and disappointment.

"D-Don't think that saying that will make me happy, fool!" He exclaimed still blushing as he made a little happiness dance. After a while, she gasped.

"You can talk?!"Chopper ceased his dance and rumbling, them looked down. She gasped once again. "S-Sorry, did I offend you? I... just meant it's cool!" She said with a warm smile.

"Cool?" Asked Chopper looking at her with big, cute eyes. She had to repress a squeak with such cuteness.