Rosinante: The storage room

You could barely hide your excitement. And why? That's simple. You were about to celebrate your first Christmas within the Donquixote Family. It's been ten months since you joined the Young Master's crew, and you got along with everyone. Specially with a certain speechless blond. 

Corazon caught your eye since you met him, principally because of the fact that he couldn't talk. It seemed so interesting to you, yet so cute at the same time. Secondly, what you liked the most about him was his extreme clumsiness. Like, oh really, who can be so clumsy to fall on flat floor? Only him. 

However, he surprised you even more when he told you that he actually could talk. It was a summer afternoon and everyone was at the beach. You saw how Corazon refused to get into the water, no matter how much you tried to convince him. That made you suspicious. He had never told anyone about a supposed devil fruit so he couldn't swim. Maybe a trauma? 

So, wanting answers, you dragged the poor guy to a cliff, where you could talk alone. You wouldn't admit it, but deep down you were squeaking of excitement, to be alone with him. You saw him sat down by the edge of the cliff, and you huffed. You stood beside him, hands on your hips and slightly leaning in.

"So, are you going to explain me why don't you want to go for a swim with me?" You asked seriously, and Corazon sighed. "What if I throw you from here, will you go swimming?"

And, much to your surprise and bewilderment, you heard him chuckle. Your mouth fell agape as the sound reached your ears.

"Well, if you want to kill me..." You felt mixed emotions upon hearing his voice. First, surprise; then, confusion; later, interest; and finally, fangirl -because his voice was just too much-. 

He told you about his devil fruit, and asked you to not tell anyone, which you gladly accepted. It was a little secret between the two of you.

Back to the present, you were excited. Yes, I know I've already said that, but it's important. It was Christmas Eve and the crew was preparing everything for a nice celebration. Even for such an ass like Doflamingo, who had denied games to you more than once, he knew how to make special celebrations, or so they had told you.

You exited the kitchen where Jora was making a gingerbread house and cookies with human, trees and snowmen shapes, along with Baby 5, while Law was complaining about that disgusting food. You tapped his shoulder from the doorway, and the gray-eyed boy looked at you.

"Do you want to come to see what the others are doing?" You asked as sweetly as possible. You knew this boy had a difficult experience, which reminded you of your own tragedy back at your childhood years. However, that's why you also got along with Law. You even scolded Corazon when he threw him from the window and to a junk mountain. 

Law nodded and you offered him a hand, which he accepted hesitantly. Even with that tough personality of his, he was still a little boy. 

Everybody was gathered in the living room, decorating the room, and positioning the Christmas Tree. Doflamingo was comfortably sitting on a leather couch, watching everyone as he drank wine calmly. He raised his gaze towards you and smiled one of his ear-to-ear smile.