Law: Awful Day

You looked around the bar, searching for a certain dark doctor. Your gaze finally found him, sitting along with Shachi, Penguin and Bepo by a table, waiting for their orders. You frowned and stomped towards the young pirate captain. He looked at you and smirked.

"(Y/N)-ya, I thought you didn't like bars." He said with that smug smirk of his. You narrowed your eyes and started to tap your right foot on the floor, clearly impatient. 

"I don't, it's simply that I'm tired of being the one who always make the food." You whined and your captain lifted a curious and nonexistent brow. You huffed and grabbed his hand, trying to get him up. "Come oooon, help me with today's foood, please?" Law frowned deeply and looked at your whiny figure. You were so annoying some times, he didn't even know why did he let you join. 

"(Y/N)-ya, it's your duty, you're the ship's cook, could you do it by yourself?" You puffed your cheeks in a cute way and you pulled harder his hand, still whining. Some giggles could be heard from the background and Law sighed, giving up. Yeah, that's the way you managed to join his crew, being the most annoying being all over the earth. "OK, stop already, dammit." You squealed a bit and ran to the door, waiting for your captain.

"Come on, lazy ass." You pulled out your tongue and Law's eyebrow twitched in pure annoyance. Where did you get those confidences from? He sighed and followed you to the submarine, the thought of running towards the bar crossing his mind more than once, but he knew you would be annoying him during an entire month if he did that. 

"What do you want to cook?" You asked getting an apron out of the cupboard and putting it on. You pulled your (H/L) (H/C) hair in a high ponytail and washed your hands and you managed to convice Law to do the same. This was the only time where you could tell him what to do without getting killed for it, and you were going to enjoy it to the fullest. 

"I think you know it already." Law muttered and you flashed him a toothy smile. You looked like that new pirate, Straw Hat Luffy, he was always smiling.

"Oh, I know! Umeboshi spread over bread!" Law grimaced at the thought of that food and glared at you intensely.

"If you do that I swear I will kill you, I don't care that you are..."

"Your crewmate and a female, I know, captain. Now, lets start with something basic... Something like... an omelet!" Law nodded and you both started to prepare the easy, or so you thought, dish. "First, we have to get the ingredients. I will make my omelet and you will do yours following my instructions." Law didn't look really pleased with the plan but nodded again, the frown didn't leave his face.

"What now, (Y/N)-ya?" He asked once he had the ingredients in front of him, over the counter. You smiled and looked at yours, then took a potato and started to peel it. Law looked at your hands, then at his potato with a fierce glare and lifted his left hand. "ROOM."

"No powers, Law, that's not fair." Law scowled but got a knife and started to peel the poor vegetable, trying to do it as well as you. However, your potato ended smooth, while his had cracks and threatened to break up at any moment. You sweat-dropped, this was going to be much more difficult than you have initially thought. "N-No problem, now cut it in little cubes." You did it as you talked and motioned Law to do the same. Incredibly, he finished cutting it a while before you and you looked at him terrified, then at the potato that had been reduced to dust. "Law, don't get excited." He smirked but the thought of having to do the same with another potato disgusted him.