Wiper: Missing Tone Dial

A/N: Skypiean!Reader. Some cussing.

Pumpkin Café was, as usual, busy that day. Another sunny afternoon in Skypiea after Enel's defeat, laughs and cheers freely floating through the air as clouds would. However, there was someone who hadn't visited Conis and Laki yet. The blonde girl had noticed, a worried frown suddenly pulling at her lips.

"Where is (Y/N)?" She asked the raven-haired Shandia girl next to her, who just shrugged her shoulders, smiling reassuringly.

"I'm not sure, but don't worry. Things are really peaceful here now, so there's no need to be concerned. She will be here in a blink of an eye, you'll see." She winked, and Conis smiled again, nodding her head and turning to the customers.

"Yahoo! Finally!" A high-pitched voice resounded throughout the air. Laki's lips drew a wider smile, watching as the young Aisa came running towards them. The girl's face wore a huge grin, as it always would.

"Welcome back, Aisa." Greeted both waitresses. The girl nodded her head enthusiastically, sitting down by the counter; her legs dangled from the chair excitedly. "Some pumpkin juice coming right up!"

"Yay!" She cheered, throwing her fists in the air. "Your pumpkin juice is the best." Conis laughed softly.

"Thanks. By the way, Aisa, do you have a clue about where (Y/N) is right now? It's strange that she hasn't come." She asked, serving the younger girl a pumpkin-shaped mug of juice, which she took happily.

"Yes, I know where she is." She paused, taking a long gulp of the beverage. "She said she wanted to go into the forest to find something." Conis and Laki looked at each other, the former letting out a soft giggle while the latter smirked deviously.

"To find something?" Laki repeated, much to the younger's confusion. "Sure." She dragged the word out, gentle and playful sarcasm lacing her voice.

"What do you mean?" Asked Aisa, a pout on her lips. She just hated when she couldn't understand what they were talking about. The older Shandia laughed, shaking her head and going back to prepare some more noodles that had been requested.

"It's nothing. I'm just sure she's going to find just what she's looking for." Conis chuckled in the background, seeing as the girl's puzzlement only grew. Aisa's pout became bigger, her tongue sticking out in frustration.

"You two are mean!"

You panted, pushing yet another bunch of bushes out of your way. Even though it wasn't the first time you went into Upper Yard, you would never get used to the surprises that you would, for sure, find whenever you stepped onto the precious Vearth.

However, it didn't matter how many hours you had searched; the island was enormous, and you still hadn't found what you were looking for.

Or, rather, who.

"I know!" You snapped your fingers, smiling. "If I climb a tree, I'll have more visibility." Looking around, the metaphorical bright bulb seemed to falter as you remembered just the high stature of these trees. However, you soon found a branch sticking out lower than others, and that looked resistant enough to bear with your weight. At least you would be able to see a few meters ahead.