Kid: Cute (2)

Kid groaned as blinding sunlight entered through his window. It only increased his unbearable headache. He felt an annoying buzzing sound inside his ears. He groaned again when he opened his orange eyes, just to close them again, taking a pale hand to his temples. 

"Shit..." He muttered as he massaged his forehead. The pain was just too intense. Damn hangover, how could he become drunk with just some beers? He felt dizzy when he opened his eyes again, and felt like throwing up, but restrained himself from running towards the bathroom.

That's when he noticed he wasn't alone on his king-sized bed. He arched and eyebrow as he saw, and felt, the shape of another person curled up under the sheets. He groaned once more. He had a, let's say it softly, special night and he didn't remember anything. The redhead then heard and soft moan and a yawn, as the figure beside him started to move. 

(S/C) arms went out of the mattresses and stretched, and he could recognize the (F/C) paint in her hands, because it was clear it was a woman -and he was glad it was that way-. He made an effort and reached for the hem of the covers, just to pull them down and reveal a certain (H/C) haired girl. 

"(Y/N)?" He asked quite surprised, although he didn't show it. You opened one lazy eye and smiled at him, as you let out a giggle.

"Good morning, captain. How are you?" You asked stretching yourself, letting your back creak pleasantly. You knew he was in an awful mood, given his sick face and the bags under his eyes. You sat up and took your hand to his forehead, making him flinch, and frowned. "You're burning. Maybe you're sick..."

"(Y/N), can you explain me what are you doing in my bed? With me?" He asked a bit annoyed, but deep down he was enjoying your presence endlessly. After all, he liked you. An idea formed in his mind and he smirked, trying to get past the constant buzz. "Did we... ? You know..." Your face turned as red as his hair in a second, and you shook your head franticly.

"No! Of course we didn't! It's just that you were drunk and... well, we were talking about r-random things, then decided to come back and we cuddled. That's all." You explained, remembering you captain's uncharacteristically cute confession. His devilish smirk widened.

"What a shame, I wouldn't mind at all." He purred in his raspy voice. You blushed ten shades more and let yourself fall onto the mattress again, this time burying your face in the soft pillow that kept his manly scent. You heard him groan again and looked at him. He suddenly got up and ran towards his private bathroom which was right in front of the bed. You then heard him throwing up and giggled a bit. 

"You're hopeless, captain." You muttered. He went out of the room and sighed, letting himself fall onto the bed again. You got on him and he was about to say something when you put a finger to his lips, not as red as usually. "I will go to make you breakfast, captain. Meanwhile, take a shower. You will feel better." He frowned. He definitely hated being ordered around, but didn't feel like arguing. So, he got up again and headed for the bathroom. You got up too and put on last night clothes, then got out of the room to make your captain a recovering breakfast.

You found some crew members in the kitchen. Some were so sleepy they couldn't keep their eyes open, and some ran towards the bathroom to throw up. If they made it in time or not, that was their problem... 

So you started making breakfast, ignoring the bodies that were now coming back to life with throbbing headaches. That's what they got from drinking so much. Then, you heard something.

"Hey, (Y/N), how was your night with captain?" It was Killer. How is it that he hadn't a hangover? You blushed hard but a groan prevented you from slapping the masked man.

"Killer, shut up! My head is thumping!" One man said and the other groaned, but in agreement. Killer sighed and looked back at you, or you guessed he was looking at you. With that mask you couldn't be sure...

"So do you know captain's feelings yet?" You blushed again, but nodded then. You heard him chuckle.

"You knew that?" You asked curiously. 

"Of course. Kid tells me everything, but I guess I don't have to hide it from you anymore." You smiled at him and went back to the breakfast. 

"Thank you, Killer. Those words were nice."

You got into your captain's bedroom to see that he was still in the bathroom. Your then heard his voice, a pained groan. Maybe he slipped in the shower and fell?! Panicking, you left the tray with his breakfast on the nightstand and opened the bathroom door in a rush. Then, you stopped dead in your tracks, and you face got a cute scarlet hue all over it.

Your captain was leaning on his elbows, which rested over the stone counter. He was supporting his head on it, hair wet and not spiky anymore, but it fell to his scalp. He was wearing just a towel around his waist, which was the cause of your blush. He looked so damn gorgeous...

He was a bit startled when he saw you rushing in, but ended smirking despite the headache and the discomfort.

"Wanted to see something, (Y/N)?" You blushed harder and shook your head. He leaned back with a bit of effort and approached you. Why did he have to be such a mastodon, he made you feel like an ant.

"I-I-It's not w-what you t-t-think, captain." You stuttered as he pinned you to the wet wall, soaking the back of your shirt. 

"You sure?" He almost cooed and leaned more in to your face. "I'm hungry, (Y/N)." Seriously, did he have to ruin the mood in such a lame way? However, you didn't notice the huskiness in his voice.

"Then, you have your breakfast on your nightstand-" You were cut by a pair of lips on your own, kissing you hungrily, just as he said. It was wild, untamed, and delicious. You moaned and he slipped his skilled tongue inside your wet cavern, exploring it. When he pulled away, he smirked.

"I wasn't talking about the breakfast, (Y/N)..." He purred and you blushed even more if possible. "I want to devour you. Besides..." He leaned to your ear and lets out a breath. "You know I love you, right?" Your eyes widened.

"You remember what you told me?" He chuckled darkly before closing the door to the steaming bathroom and approached you again with a predatory pace.

"Don't you know that children and drunks always say the truth?"