Luffy: Smile

"I'm bored!!" Two whining voices were heard in unison all over the Sunny. Nami's thin eyebrow twitched in annoyance as she was sunbathing while examining one of her precious maps. Robin's giggle could be heard from the background, amused because of the short tempered navigator.

"Then play together! Stop complaining already!" Nami snapped at the both of you. Yep, the captain and the botanic of the ship were laying down on the soft, grassy ground, limbs spread and pouting faces. You whined rolling like a croquette.

"But we have already played! Nami, when are we going to reach land?" You asked in a exasperated sigh. Nami sighed too, more of annoyance than boredom, and looked at her map.

"I'm not really sure, (Y/N). Maybe in a day or two..." 

"Land! Yahoo! Finally land!" Luffy's loud voice cut Nami, and you looked in the direction of his voice, feeling the excitement build up. You didn't even notice that the rubber boy had got up and went to sit on the head of the lion, his favorite place.

"Really?!" You then started a little victory dance as you ran over Luffy and sat next to him, beign aware of the proximity. You had a tiny crush on the teenager, one that you could barely notice, since he was just as lively and hyperactive as you. Unfortunately for you, he wasn't interested in love at all. Was he even aware of the meaning of 'attraction'? "Luffy, what can you see?" You knew he had a good sense of sight, and it improved even more when it came to new land.

"Hum... I think it's a... a... A FERRIS WHEEL!!" Luffy almost fell of his 'seat' out of excitement. You eyes widened and you let out a little squeak, then jumped onto deck again, Luffy following close behind. He suddenly put an elastic arm on your shoulders and started a strange happy dance. You blushed almost unconsciously, thinking that he smelled specially good that day... and only that day...

"Then there is an amusement park in that island... Nami! Please, we have to get there as soon as possible!" You called the strawberry blond haired girl excitedly. She sighed once again. You were one of her best friends, along with Robin, of course, but you were too childish sometimes... just like Luffy. Chopper and Usopp had gone out of the ship upon hearing the noises coming from the deck.

"What's happening?" Asked the long nosed boy with closed eyes and a sighing voice. Luffy was always like this, as well as you. Luffy ran to Usopp with sparkling eyes and shook him.

"We're going to the amusement park!" He chimed and Usopp's mouth fell agape. Then, in a mere second, he was dancing around with Luffy.

"Seriously?!" And Chopper also joined, as they made his infamous hilarious, trio dance, much to your amusement. "We're going to have cotton candy!! Yay!!" Oh, Chopper was so damn cute when he made a comment about his love for cotton candy... 

So, after a couple of hours full of phrases like 'I can't wait!' and 'Party!', you finally arrived the island, much to Nami's relief. She saw Luffy, Usopp, Chopper and you jump off the ship carelessly and smiled contently.

"Finally, they're gone..." She sighed in relief and plopped down on her comfortable chair, focusing again on her map. Robin nodded behind her, as she read one of her favorite books.