Chapter 1

A Family meeting is the term we use pertaining to the meetings we do or engage with in our organization. And it's not just an ordinary organization.

I go by the name Schwyze Arcaza, and that is how the world acknowledges and addresses me. Arcaza is the surname of my deceased mother, an ordinary businesswoman who married a Mafia Boss. And that Mafia Boss is my Dad. Unfortunately, they both passed away two years ago. At dahil sa trahedyang iyon ay nagkaroon ng alitan sa grupong iniwan ni Dad.

Many of his Associates and of course family members wanted to take over the position he left in vacancy, but we discovered that before Dad had died, he already created a will. He wanted Carver to take over the Family Business and continue to run the empire, at ako, his youngest child will become the next Mafia Boss of our Family.

The Montisanti Family is big, at dahil iisang pamilya ang namumuno sa grupong ito, unlike the others, it made us advantageous. It paved us the way to the top and made us the most-feared family among the rest of the Mafias around the globe. I Montisantis. A bold choice to make, having our surname be the identity of our organization, but that's what makes us different, and dangerous.

I, Schwyler Zenien Arcaza Montisanti, is the Boss. And my brother, Carver Vincentius Arcaza Montisanti, is my Underboss.

As the boss, it is my duty to make the overall decision and look after the progress and safety of the Family. My authority is required to control the Mafia members and resolve any disputes.

"Good Evening." Bati ni Carver, the Underboss, the moment he stepped inside the Meeting Room of our Family Mansion.

The Underboss basically just means the second in command. And that is what my brother does. Everything goes to him first, the issues, problems, activities and the likes, before it could finally reach me. Dahil may mga bagay naman na hindi gaanong importante at hindi na kailangan ng aking presensya o awtoridad.

"Good to see you all here." Nakangiting bati naman ni Castiel habang inaayos ang suot niyang three-piece powder blue suit.

Attorney Castiel Tomasso Montisanti, my first cousin, is our family's Consigliere and lawyer at the same time. His father was also my father's consigliere. He's in charge with giving advises and strategies to the boss and the underboss. But despite how high and powerful this position is, Consiglieres are still not involved in any of our Family's Physical activities.

"Ano na naman kaya ang problema at nagpatawag ng Family Meeting si Lady Boss?" I heard Cillian asked Dionne who's sitting peacefully beside him.

Cillian Aristide Montisanti and Dionne Matilde Montisanti are twins. And they are also part of our Family's Lieutenants. Their roles are to manage their own crew within the Mafia Family. I give each of them their designated geographical locations to operate within.

Kasama nilang dalawa ang walo pa naming mga pinsan. Si Alonzo, Sienna, Giosuè, Giada, Cormac, Salem , Massida, and Andrea.

Aside from Salem and Cormac who are both the same as my age, the eight of them are younger than me by two years pero kung maka-asta kapag wala sa meeting ay akala mo magka-edad kami. They're just 24 for pete's sake!

"Shut it Aristide. Masyado kang maingay." Suway sa kaniya ni Sienna na katabi niya rin sa kabilang side nito.

Bawat Lieutenants ay may mga miyembrong tinatawag naming 'Soldiers' sa kanilang crew.

My cousins' parents are what we call Generals. They work outside the Mafia and their job is to manage projects and businesses within our crime family.

Lastly, are the Associates. They are not actual Members of the Montisanti Mafia Family, but they work with our soldiers and lieutenants in operating or running an operation or any sorts of activities.